P&O Cruises Sales Australia in January 2021 | $1 deposits
Set sail with the latest offers from Australia's favourite cruise line with these P&O Cruises sales.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
We have 2 available P&O Cruises sales:
Popular P&O Cruises coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|18 Jan 2021||$1 deposits + up to $500 credit on Australia and South Pacific cruises||********|
|25 Dec 2020||Short break cruises from $312||********|
How do I use my P&O Cruises voucher code?
- Visit P&O Cruises’ website to get ideas, view special offers, or search for your perfect holiday using the search form.
- Click ‘Book Now’ when you have found your cruise.
- Fill in the passenger details and information when prompted.
- Before you proceed to ‘Step Two’, click yes to the final question asking if you have a promotional code.
- Fill out your name and enter your promo code in the box provided.
- Select your cabin, fill out your personal information, and secure your deposit.
- Congratulations! You have redeemed your coupon and earned a discount on your cruise.
Compare P&O Cruise's fleet of ships
Pacific Encounter from P&O Cruises
- Capacity: 2,600 guests
- Decks: 12
- Length: 290 metres
- Weight: 108,865 tonnes
Pacific Adventure from P&O Cruises
- Capacity: 2,636 guests
- Decks: 10
- Length: 290 metres
- Weight: 108,865 tonnes
Pacific Explorer from P&O Cruises
- Capacity: 1,998 guests
- Decks: 11
- Length: 260 metres
- Weight: 77,441 tonnes
Where can I go with P&O Cruises?
- Cook Islands
- East Timor
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
P&O Cruises Australia Review | Pros and Cons
- P&O Cruises allows you to see the world without having to leave your worldly comforts behind. All ships are equipped with world class dining and entertainment facilities and offer extra services such as babysitting, yoga classes, and spas.
- Rooms are equipped with telephones, TVs, air conditioning, fridges and personal ensuites. Suites have separate living areas.
- P&O Cruises employ highly skilled and well-trained staff in every area of the cruise program – from chefs to tour guides – so you know you’re always in the hands of professionals.
- Care and support for passengers with special needs is available.
- If your plans change, make sure you tell P&O Cruises as soon as possible. Cancellations made less than 14 days before departure will be charged the full reservation amount.
How much luggage can I bring on my P&O Cruise?
Very important question here. P&O recommends that each passenger bring no more than two bags on board with them with each bag being no larger than 140 x 60 x 40cm and no heavier than 32kg. If you're cruising from home, that's fine. But if there are flights involved with your cruise, don't forget that your luggage must comply with the rules of your air flight.
Do I need travel insurance for my P&O Cruise?
Cruises aren't always covered by standard travel insurance policies, so we'd recommend reading our guide about travel insurance for P&O Cruises to make sure you're getting the right level of cover.
How much money do I need for my P&O Cruise?
Most things have already been taken care of before you even set sail (room, board etc.). All you really need to consider is how much money you'll be spending on activities. How much you bring will depend on what you plan to do while on the ship and what package you've purchased. When onboard, you won't have to bring cash with you either as every passenger is provided with a personalised Cruise Card, which you can settle at the end of the cruise using your credit or debit card. It's important to know that at the end of each day onboard, pre-authorisations are made to your account on the amounts you've purchased. These are not actual charges, but holds to ensure that you have sufficient funds to pay off your final bill. At the end of the cruise, you'll be charged the full amount in one transaction.
How does P&O Cruises booking confirmation work?
Once you’ve made your booking, you’ll need to pay a deposit to confirm your reservation. The deposit must be received by P&O Cruises within three days of making the reservation, or your booking will be cancelled. The final payment must be made 75 days before departure (unless you’ve booked a minute deal).
What forms of payment does P&O Cruises accept?
You can pay for your cruise with:
- American Express
- Diners Club
Any extras you would like to purchase onboard can be paid for with cash or card.
How do I cancel or alter my P&O booking?
If you’d like to cancel your booking, or make changes once you’ve booked, you can do so by logging into your account on the P&O cruises website. You can also contact customer service by phone. Cancellation fees may apply, and the amount for this will vary depending on how many days prior to departure the cancellation is made. Check with P&O Cruises if you’re not sure.
Images: P&O Cruises
More guides on Finder
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: 50% off car essentials at Catch, half-price meat thermometers, eBay Plus tech sale.
Best camera drones in Australia
These are the best camera-equipped drones you can buy right now in Australia.
Best external hard drives in Australia
These are the 9 best external hard drives you can buy right now in Australia.
P.E Nation coupon codes January 2021: Get up to 30% off sale items
Pick up fabulous athleisure and streetwear styles from P.E Nation for less with these discount codes.
Best electric scooters in Australia
We compare key product features and peruse reviews from real customers to find Australia’s best electric scooters.
Best mops in Australia
From the best overall mop, to spinning and microfibre, these are the 6 best mops you can buy in Australia right now.
Best iPhone 12 cases in Australia
Looking to keep your brand new iPhone 12 in pristine condition and safe from scratches? We've compiled the top 6 cases available in Australia.
Best weed killers in Australia
These are the eight best weed killers you can buy right now in Australia.
Best 2-in-1 laptops in Australia
Our expert team spent hundreds of hours testing laptops to find the six best 2-in-1 laptops you can buy.
9 Northern Territory road trip itineraries for epic outback adventures
Hit the open outback road and explore some of the NT's most scenic national parks, waterfalls and hot springs.
Ask an Expert