We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
We don't currently have any P&O Cruises sales available. Here are other cruise deals:
Popular Cruises coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|3 Jun 2021||Up to 10% off Local Living and Sailing tours||G21****|
|19 May 2021||Up to 52% off Australia holiday packages||********|
|16 Jun 2021||Up to USD$2,000 OBC with Royal Caribbean cruises||********|
|10 Jun 2021||Up to 10% off South Australia cruise w/ pre-cruise stay + flights||********|
|8 Jun 2021||Santorini ferry tickets from EUR€33||********|
How do I use my P&O Cruises voucher code?
- Visit P&O Cruises’ website to get ideas, view special offers, or search for your perfect holiday using the search form.
- Click ‘Book Now’ when you have found your cruise.
- Fill in the passenger details and information when prompted.
- Before you proceed to ‘Step Two’, click yes to the final question asking if you have a promotional code.
- Fill out your name and enter your promo code in the box provided.
- Select your cabin, fill out your personal information, and secure your deposit.
- Congratulations! You have redeemed your coupon and earned a discount on your cruise.
Compare P&O Cruise's fleet of ships
Where can I go with P&O Cruises?
- Cook Islands
- East Timor
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
P&O Cruises Australia Review | Pros and Cons
- P&O Cruises allows you to see the world without having to leave your worldly comforts behind. All ships are equipped with world class dining and entertainment facilities and offer extra services such as babysitting, yoga classes, and spas.
- Rooms are equipped with telephones, TVs, air conditioning, fridges and personal ensuites. Suites have separate living areas.
- P&O Cruises employ highly skilled and well-trained staff in every area of the cruise program – from chefs to tour guides – so you know you’re always in the hands of professionals.
- Care and support for passengers with special needs is available.
- If your plans change, make sure you tell P&O Cruises as soon as possible. Cancellations made less than 14 days before departure will be charged the full reservation amount.
How much luggage can I bring on my P&O Cruise?
Very important question here. P&O recommends that each passenger bring no more than two bags on board with them with each bag being no larger than 140 x 60 x 40cm and no heavier than 32kg. If you're cruising from home, that's fine. But if there are flights involved with your cruise, don't forget that your luggage must comply with the rules of your air flight.
Do I need travel insurance for my P&O Cruise?
Cruises aren't always covered by standard travel insurance policies, so we'd recommend reading our guide about travel insurance for P&O Cruises to make sure you're getting the right level of cover.
How much money do I need for my P&O Cruise?
Most things have already been taken care of before you even set sail (room, board etc.). All you really need to consider is how much money you'll be spending on activities. How much you bring will depend on what you plan to do while on the ship and what package you've purchased. When onboard, you won't have to bring cash with you either as every passenger is provided with a personalised Cruise Card, which you can settle at the end of the cruise using your credit or debit card. It's important to know that at the end of each day onboard, pre-authorisations are made to your account on the amounts you've purchased. These are not actual charges, but holds to ensure that you have sufficient funds to pay off your final bill. At the end of the cruise, you'll be charged the full amount in one transaction.
How does P&O Cruises booking confirmation work?
Once you’ve made your booking, you’ll need to pay a deposit to confirm your reservation. The deposit must be received by P&O Cruises within three days of making the reservation, or your booking will be cancelled. The final payment must be made 75 days before departure (unless you’ve booked a minute deal).
What forms of payment does P&O Cruises accept?
You can pay for your cruise with:
- American Express
- Diners Club
Any extras you would like to purchase onboard can be paid for with cash or card.
How do I cancel or alter my P&O booking?
If you’d like to cancel your booking, or make changes once you’ve booked, you can do so by logging into your account on the P&O cruises website. You can also contact customer service by phone. Cancellation fees may apply, and the amount for this will vary depending on how many days prior to departure the cancellation is made. Check with P&O Cruises if you’re not sure.
Images: P&O Cruises
More guides on Finder
Handypay Green Loan
A Green Loan from Handypay could help you make your home more energy-efficient. Handypay green loans are available up to $75,000 on terms of up to 10 years.
Victoria floods: How much food spoilage will your home insurance cover?
There’s been over 25,000 power outages across Victoria. Home insurance can reimburse you for the food that’s gone to waste. Find out who here.
TCL 20SE Review: Great display but otherwise unremarkable
If you're after a low-cost mobile with a quality display, the TCL 20SE is appealing, but you'll otherwise be left wanting for app performance, camera quality and battery life.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Moneyme (MME ↑18.8%), Cd Private Equity Fund I (CD1 ↑18.5%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 15 June 2021.
Amazon Prime Day: 60% off fashion deals you’re not going to want to miss
Bargain hunters - get ready to save on Nike, New Balance, Cotton On, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and so much more.
Amazon Prime Day home deals to expect: Bose, iRobot and more
From home speakers to robot vacuums, these are the items to watch out for this Prime Day.
Staple items worth a splurge and how you can grab a cheeky 30% off all of them
We've got a cheeky 30% off at THE ICONIC so here are the staple items worth a splurge because the savings are too damn good.
THE ICONIC x Finder: Huge 30% off sale + 5 things to shop right now
THE ICONIC's massive sale is exclusive to Finder members and applies to over 40,000 must-have items.
Ask an Expert