P&O Cruises cashback sale: Get $50 or $250 cash back
There's no better deal than money in your pocket.
You'll be sorry to see your cruise end, but getting $250 cash back might help soften the blow. And with eligible week-long cruises starting from only $699 that's a lot better than most other deals, equivalent to one very substantial discount.
How to get your cash
First of all it's not actual cash. Instead it's your choice of an EFTPOS/Visa gift card or digital eGift card. So it's not money per se, but it's just as good. We're just going to keep saying "cash" anyway because it sounds better.
1: Book an eligible cruise. It's $250 cash back on cruises of 7 nights or more, and $50 on cruises of 6 nights or less.
2. Take a cruise. During the trip a letter will be delivered to your room, laying out how to claim the cash.
3. Get your cash. You won't be able to get it until the end of the cruise, after which you have a full 12 weeks to claim your cash.
What are the cruises?
The full $250 is for eligible cruises of 7-nights or more, while 6 nights or less will still net you $50 cash back.
And there's no shortage of eligible cruises. You can head around Australia, the South Pacific, South-East Asian islands, the Great Barrier Reef and more, so just look around and see what grabs you.
- Show me the
money!cruises: Get the full list here at CruiseAway and get a free quote on your cruise.
- It's $50 cash back for 6-nights or less, so the full $250 is only for cruises of 7-nights or more.
- This deal only runs until close of business on 17 October 2017. You need to book by then.
- The cash back is per room, not per person. Multiple rooms is multiple cashbacks, sharing one room is only one cashback.
- The deal is only available for age 18+. A separate room for the kids might not get this deal.
- P&O has set aside a specific number of rooms for this deal. Once they hit that number, the offer may be withdrawn. That might well happen before the deals runs out on 17 October. While you make your booking it's probably a good idea to ask your cruise consultant to confirm that you're going to get the deal.
- Up to $600 onboard spending money plus just $99 deposits with P&O Cruises
- Up to 40% off sailings in the Princess Love Boat Sale
- Celebrity Cruises’ Alaska sale boasts up to $900 off, plus free perks
- Carnival Wave sale from $400: Up to $800 off, half price deposits and cabin upgrades
- Azamara and Norwegian launch Buy One, Get One Half Off cruise offers
Follow us for all the latest deals and coupon codes