Oh Buoy! P&O cruises $1 deposit is back
And get up to $450 onboard credit.
Get ready to sail the seas with $1 deposits and up to $450 onboard credit from P&O Cruises.
As a part of its Black Friday sale, the choice is yours with any cruise departing from 11 February 2020 onwards. Enjoy specialty dining, spa treatments, shore excursions, bars and entertainment.
Onboard credit is determined by the length of your cruise and room type with 12 to 18 nights for up to $450, 7 to 11 nights up to $300 and 2 to 6 nights for up to $150. To be sure you don't miss out on this incredible deal, ensure you've booked your fares at least 76 days prior to departure. Fares are per person in a complete quad or twin room.
The good news continues when you book your cruise before 20 December, which could earn you a bonus $100 onboard credit on selected cruises.
Here are some of our favourite cruises included in the offer:
- Whitsundays 4-night cruise from $466.31 per person
- Moreton Island 4-night cruise from $561.49 per person
- Pacific Island Hopper 7-night cruise from $764.98 per person
- Indonesian Explorer 14-night cruise from $1,086.20 per person
- Discover Vanuatu 10-night cruise from $1,199.32 per person
Don't need any more convincing? Head straight to P&O Cruises to book in your next cruise.
Get in early with your new year cruises, this sale is available until 25 February 2020 unless sold out prior.
- Fly to Europe from $1,154 return in the latest Etihad Airways sale
- 4 cheap overseas holidays you can take now that QLD borders are open
- 10 Best Boxing Day 2021 travel deals
- Annual leave hacks: Turn 20 days of leave into 50+ days off work in 2022
- New international travel rules: Quarantine, proof of vax, visas and more explained