P&O 7-Day Cruise Sale: Spend a week on the seas for just $529
Cruise from just $67 per day starting from as soon as this month.
P&O Cruises has sailed in with a quick-fire seven-day sale to help fuel that wanderlust. With sailings from $529 per person to spots around Australia and the Pacific Islands, the hardest part will be deciding where to go in time.
There are eight cruises on sale with departures as soon as 24 March all the way through to December.
The cheapest cruise we found is the Pacific Island Hopper Cruise for 7 nights departing 23 June from Brisbane. From $529 per person twin share explore Noumea, Lifou and Port Vila.
If you're after something a little closer to home the 7-night Southern Barrier Reef Discovery Cruise starts from $679 per person. Departing from Sydney, you'll see Mooloolaba, Gladstone and Moreton Island with this one.
For something exceptional, celebrate the holidays on the water with the 8-night Christmas Cruise from $1,345 where you'll travel from Brisbane to New Caledonia, spending Christmas Day at Lifou.
This deal ends on 7 May so take a look around at Flight Centre to pick out your next vacation.
- Qantas and Jetstar accelerate restart for flights to Singapore, Fiji and more
- Busted from booking: Holiday rental prices skyrocket in travel hotspots
- New $50 NSW travel vouchers: How to get them, where to use them
- New international travel rules: Quarantine, proof of vax, visas and more explained
- $200 off: Flight Centre’s best 5 international travel deals