P&O 6-Day Cruise Sale: Spend a week on the seas from just $599
Hit the high seas from as little as $69 with departures from Brisbane and Sydney.
P&O Cruises has just sailed in with a quick-fire six-day sale to help fuel that wanderlust. With sailings from $599 per person to spots around the Pacific Islands and Australia, the hardest part will be deciding where to go on time.
The best price we found is for the Taste of New Caledonia cruise from $599 twin share . That's 8 nights sailing from Sydney aboard the Pacific Explorer with stops in Noumea, Mare and Isle of Pines for $67 per day.
Cruises depart as soon as 31 August and as late as 30 December on the 9-night New Year's Eve Cruise from $1,299. Sailers will get to visit Lifou Island, Noumea, Mystery Island and Vila and spend New Years Day distraction-free with a sea day.
Here’s what else you can find in the sale:
- 7-night Pacific Hopper cruise from $599. Visit Noumea, Lifou Island and Vila from Brisbane.
- 7-night Barrier Reef Discovery Cruise from $629. Explore the best of Queensland’s East Coast including stops in Hamilton Island, Whitsundays, Cairns and Willis Island.
- 10-night Discover Vanuatu Cruise from $899. Spend 11 days aboard the Pacific Explorer sailing from Sydney to Noumea, Mystery Island, Vila, Lifou Island and Isle of Pines.
- 16-night Bounty Adventure Cruise from $1,999. Visit Norfolk Island, Nuku’alofa, Vava 'u, Suva, Port Denarau, Dravuni and Noumea. Highlights of this cruise include visiting the locations where Mutiny on the Bounty took place in 1789.
Bookings must be made before 30 June 2018 via Flight Centre so get in quick before spots sell out.
- WA travel vouchers: Who qualifies for the $1 million in free travel?
- Virgin Australia becomes the first Australian airline to offer flexible bookings until 2021
- Tasmanians to receive $150 in vouchers to boost local tourism
- New DiDi rideshare service shaves 20% more off Sydney rides
- Queensland’s NSW and ACT travel ban: Everything you need to know