Shop for high-quality leather Plush sofas with these codes for a discount.
Featured Image Source: Plush Instagram
Plush discounts, promo codes, coupons and sales
Popular Plush coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|19 Mar 2019||FREE swatch packs delivered to your door||********|
What you need to know about Plush?
Plush is an Australian furniture brand, manufacturer and retailer that offers a range of high-quality sofas, recliners, ottomans and modular lounges in genuine cowhide leather.
The range is customisable and a sofa expert can help you pick the perfect design and finish. All sofas are unique and made to order.
Plush furniture is covered with a 10-year warranty and a change-of-heart guarantee.
Plush review: Pros and cons
- 10-year warranty. Shop with the peace of mind that all Plush sofas come with a 10-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Sign up for more. Enter your email address for specialised care information and be the first to hear about promotions.
- Plush price promise. If you see your sofa advertised at a lower price within six months of purchase, Plush will refund the difference.
- Change-of-heart guarantee. If you don't love your new sofa you can get a refund or change it for a new sofa within three days of delivery.
- Slower times for manufacturing. Sofas and furniture are made to order and sometimes manufacturing and shipping can be delayed.
How can I get free shipping for Plush?
Delivery costs are priced according to your postcode and, in some cases, the size of your sofa. You can enter your postcode into the delivery cost calculator on the Plush site to get an estimate. If your sofa has more than 10 seats, a small additional charge may apply. Your complete delivery costs will be clearly displayed on your receipt.
Which forms of payment does Plush accept?
- American Express
What is the Plush returns policy?
If you don't love your new sofa, you have three days to get a refund or exchange it with another Plush sofa. All sofas are covered by a 10-year warranty. If you would like to make a warranty claim, you should get in touch with customer service to discuss a return, replacement or repair.