Plus size clothing stores you need to know about
Ditch the boring and bring in the fun. Here are the coolest stores for plus-sized fashionistas.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Fashion is meant to flatter all body shapes and sizes. Don't hide your curves - show them off with trendy, stylish and flattering clothing pieces.
Today there are loads of influencers, stylists, and stores dedicated to all the curvaceous beauties out there. In fact, you'll find many designers and high-street stores are designing hot-to-trot plus-size lines. If you're looking for on-trend and inspirational fashions and styles to fit you, read on. Here are our favourite online stores to shop sassy, fun and fierce plus-sized fashion.
The Best Plus Size Fashion Stores Online
Do’s and Don’ts of shopping online:
- Check the returns policies. One of the biggest pitfalls when shopping online is getting the right size– no matter your size. Do yourself a favour and check the return policy before you click ‘confirm’.
- Seek out the size guide. Forget the number – sizes will vary from retailer to retailer so make sure you know your measurements and double check the size guide.
- Check the reviews. One of the best things about shopping online is being able to read reviews from other shoppers who have bought the same item (how great would that be in real life!) It's especially helpful for features you might not be able to pick up on the screen, such as the feel of the fabric or the ‘true colour’ of the garment.
- Hold onto it because it might fit ‘one day’. If it doesn’t look great, and you can’t get it adjusted by a tailor, send it back and move on with your life! Plenty more fish in the fashion sea…
- Stick to the rules. There are so many 'rules' out there for plus sized girls like ‘keep to black’ or ‘no big prints’. If you like it, wear it! Fashion is about expressing yourself and you have every right to do so.
- Be scared of tight fitting styles. Embrace your body and show it off. Loose fitting clothes will often swamp a large frame. Instead, show off your curves with figure hugging pieces.
Which plus size fashion retailers are best for…?
Image: Getty Images
Looking to save? Use our fashion deals and coupon codes when you shop:
More guides on Finder
Jura E8 review
The new 2021 Jura E8 has an upgraded grinder, automatic milk cleaning feature and can make your favourite drinks using voice commands.
70+ top shackets for 2021 and how to style them
The latest layering trend is here and we’ve got the lowdown on where to shop it in Australia.
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: 35% off Dungeons & Dragons, 50% off New Balance shoes, Cheap Echo Show 5 smart home hubs.
Best wine clubs and subscription services in Australia
We’ve done the hard work to find the best wine clubs and subscription services for Australian wine drinkers.
Best bassinets in Australia
These are the 8 best bassinets you can buy right now in Australia.
Nanoleaf Essentials Bulb review: A brighter smart light
The Nanoleaf Essentials Bulb offers a wide colour gamut and Thread compatibility, although it’s on the pricier side for a smart light bulb.
Oral-B iO9 Electric Toothbrush Review: Say hello to your new toothbrush master
Oral B’s smarter electric toothbrush provides an exceptional cleaning experience, but its price point will put it out of the reach of many.
Best NAS devices in Australia
Upgrade your home storage with one of the best NAS devices available on store shelves here in Australia.
Best nappy bags in Australia
These are the 9 best nappy bags you can buy right now in Australia.
Best booster seats in Australia
These are the 6 best booster seats you can buy right now in Australia.
Ask an Expert