All net profits from PlazaNow are used to fund activities that will enhance the lives of disadvantaged teens and youth in Australia.
PlazaNow is an Australian online shopping portal with a unique difference. Its net profit goes towards funding activities aimed at bettering lives of disadvantaged teenagers and youth in Australia. This website offers its users a variety of products and these.
include printers and cartridges, hair and skin care products, weight loss products, nuts, dried fruits, seeds, legumes, organic foods and health DVDs.
Popular brands that you can find on this website include Brother, Canon, Kyocera, HP and eHGH.
PlazaNow promo codes and discount vouchers for January 2017
There doesn't seem to be any coupon codes available.
There doesn't seem to be any coupon codes available for PlazaNow right now. However, here are the best deals this week:
How do I use my PlazaNow coupon code?
How do I use my PlazaNow coupon code?
- Start by picking a coupon code from above. Click on it to visit the PlazaNow website.
- Go through products on the website to look for ones you wish to purchase.
- When you find a product you wish to buy, click on 'Add to Cart'.
- A popup appears on the screen mentioning that 'You have added' the product in 'your shopping cart'.
- If you wish to buy more products then continue shopping; otherwise if you have finished click on ''shopping cart'.
- You can access your shopping cart at any time by clicking on 'Shopping Cart' found in the menu bar on top of every PlazaNow page.
- On this page, select 'Use Coupon Code' and enter your code in the given space. Click on 'Apply Coupon' to update your total.
- Review your order and click on 'Checkout'.
- New users are required to register new accounts. Select 'Register Account' and click on 'Continue'.
- Enter the required 'Account & Billing Details' and click on 'Continue'.
- Under 'Delivery Details' you can use an existing address or add a new one.
- Verify shipping method and add any special comments.
- Choose a payment method.
- If you choose 'PayPal', you pay using your PayPal account and your order processes straightaway. If you choose 'Bank Transfer' you have to transfer the total amount to the PlazaNow bank account as per the given 'Bank Transfer Information'.
- Once you payment is processed, via PayPal or bank transfer, so is the discount associated with your PlazaNow coupon code. Congratulations!
Pros and cons of PlazaNow
- Supporting community projects. All of PlazaNow's profits go towards helping disadvantaged teenagers and youth in Australia. Examples of its contribution to Disadvantaged Teen/Youth (DTY) projects include 'RECON' in Melbourne, 'ADRA Community Centre' in Blacktown and 'The After School Education Way' in Redfern.
- Secure shopping. The PlazaNow website runs on Secure Sockets Layer 3.0 (SSL) or higher and a 168 bit encryption key protects information in transit. Online payments through PayPal offer increased security, as PayPal never shares user information with merchants.
- Warranties. When it comes to buying products like printers you can be certain of finding products that come with manufacturer warranties.
- Multiple shipping stores. Items on this website ship from different stores and this can result in increased shipping costs, especially if the products you order come from different locations.
Shipping guide for PlazaNow
Items on the PlazaNow website ship from different locations and these include two stores in Australia and one in the US. Items from each store incur separate shipping charges so ordering products from a single store helps save in the form of shipping costs. Products from the store in USA can be shipped worldwide. Orders over $99 ship for free and orders under $99 include a $19.90 shipping charge.
Products from the two Australian stores ship across Australia. Orders over $99 ship for free and orders under $99 attract a $9.90 shipping charge.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for PlazaNow items
If you are not completely satisfied with the item you purchase you can request a replacement, get it exchanged, or opt for a refund. You can ask for returns and exchanges within 10 days from the date of purchase and all returned items attract a restocking fee of 10%. The refunded amount comprises of the item's value and not the incurred freight charges. To qualify for refunds you are required to send PlazaNow an email with your order number, date of purchase and a description of the problem. You then receive a return authorisation number and have to return the item, at your own expense.