PlayStation 4 Black Friday 2019: The top console sales
Discount bundles galore for Sony's console.
With the PlayStation 5 looming in late 2020, there are some fantastic PlayStation 4 deals to be had this year.
If you still haven't picked up a PS4, it comes highly recommended as a Black Friday purchase. With one of the greatest ever line-ups of console exclusives – from God of War to Uncharted 4 to Bloodborne to Horizon Zero Dawn to Spider-Man – every gamer should experience it at some point.
We'll keep updating this list as we find more bargains, but these are the pick of the Black Friday PS4 deals right now:
- PlayStation 4 500GB Slim Fortnite bundle for $249 at Big W, which is a huge saving of $190.50 from the standard RRP of $439.95. (It should be noted that Fortnite itself is a free-to-play game, so this bundle isn't the equivalent of getting a pack-in game; instead, the package includes in-game currency and cosmetic items for Fortnite.)
- If you own a UHD TV, we'd recommend picking up a PS4 Pro model, which outputs at 4K resolution with HDR. Big W has PS4 Pro 1TB for $369, down from $559.95, a massive saving of $190.95.
- If you have no desire to own a box with Fortnite-themed packaging, JB Hi-Fi has a PS4 Pro 1TB console for $389, a solid $130 off JB's usual ticket price.
- JB Hi-Fi also has a great PS4 Slim 1TB bundle for $349 that includes 3 excellent games: Uncharted 4, God Of War and Horizon Zero Dawn. All of these games are worthy of your time and money, so if you haven't played them (and don't want to buy the 4K-compatible PS4 Pro model), it'll be hard to find a better option.
- Speaking of which, EB Games has an interesting upgrade deal for people looking to go Pro. If you trade in a PS4 Slim with two eligible games you can take home a PS4 Pro for $149 (if you're trading in a launch PS4, that figure is $199). Not a bad option if your 4K TV isn't getting a proper workout.
While Black Friday doesn't officially kick off until 29 November, there are heaps of early sales popping up.