Choose from thousands of posters art prints and frames at PictureStore and grab some bargains along the way.
PictureStore has been in the business of sourcing posters, art prints and photographs for well over a decade and you can expect to find some very rare items on this website. This business also gives you a plethora of framing alternatives from which to choose. Buyers can browse through 300 subjects like animals, beaches, landscapes and sports; through 100 styles like aboriginal, abstract, impressionism, surrealism and vintage; and through 9,000 artists such as Andy Warhol, Claude Monet, Disney, Picasso, Salvador Dali and Vincent van Gogh.
PictureStore promo codes and discount vouchers for May 2018
Oops..there doesn't seem to be any coupon codes available!
Sorry there doesn't seem to be any coupon codes available for PictureStore right now. Have a look through all of our other promo codes.
Pros and cons of PictureStore
- Wide range. PictureStore boasts of offering more than 150,000 art prints, photographic prints and posters and many of these are not easy to find.
- Worldwide shipping. PictureStore ships to a number of countries from Austria, to Bulgaria, to Fiji, to India, to Israel, to Oman, to South Africa, to UK, to USA.
- Returns policy. Buyers can take advantage of PictureStore’s 100% 90 day money back guarantee if they are not satisfied with their purchase.
- No free shipping. No matter how many prints and posters you buy each order comes with its shipping costs.
- No international shipping of frames. PictureStore, as of now, only ships prints and posters to international addresses.
Shipping guide for PictureStore
While unframed prints or posters are shipped in sturdy mailing tubes, framed items are shipped flat packed with padding in multiple layers. Standard shipping for unframed poster orders in Australia attracts a $8.50 charge, traceable deliveries come with a $10.95 charge and express deliveries have a $16.95 charge.
For framed items, these charges stand at $19.95 for traceable deliveries and $39.95 for express deliveries. Regular airmail for international orders start at around $25 and this varies depending on the country. Expedited international deliveries can cost up to $85, or more. Standard deliveries within Australia take two to five working days, express deliveries deliver one to three working days after dispatch and framed orders can take an additional five working days.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for PictureStore items
PictureStore gives its buyers 90 days to make returns and this is part of its 100% money back guarantee program. To make a return you have to get in touch with PictureStore via email or phone and fill a ‘Returns Form’. You then have to return the item with its proof of purchase and this should happen within 90 days of the item’s delivery. There is no refund of original postage and handling costs and you also have to bear return costs. Upon returning items in their original condition, you can get a refund on your credit card, if you used one in the first place; you can request for a cheque; or you can opt for a replacement.