Pick up flights to Tel Aviv, Israel from $997 return on Cathay Pacific
Take in an exceptional deal to Tel Aviv.
Cathay Pacific has cut prices way down on flights to Israel. Right now, flights start at just $997 return when departing from Perth.
On a route that can very easily set you back over $2,000 these are truly exceptional prices. Compared to previous Cathay Pacific sales on the same route, these still come out hundreds of dollars cheaper.
It's hard to imagine ever getting better value than that.
Flights are for the period of March to April 2018, and it's safe to say you won't do better than these.
|Perth||Tel Aviv||March and April 2018||$997 return||I Want That Flight|
|Adelaide||Tel Aviv||March and April 2018||$1,003 return||I Want That Flight|
|Melbourne||Tel Aviv||March and April 2018||$1,066 return||I Want That Flight|
|Sydney||Tel Aviv||March and April 2018||$1,083 return||I Want That Flight|
|Brisbane||Tel Aviv||March and April 2018||$1,084 return||I Want That Flight|
You can also make your bookings at Flight Centre, and use the price beat offer, to get them a dollar cheaper.
All flights are full service, and this deal runs as long as seats run out or the deal is withdrawn.
- Luxury Singapore Airlines flights to the luxe paradise of Maldives from $681 return
- Virgin Australia has dropped a flight sale in our laps and fares are up to 45% off
- Fly Qantas from $99 to destinations all across Australia
- Drop everything! Tigerair’s latest return for $1 flight sale is here
- Qantas flights to Asia are selling from $579 return
Follow us for all the latest deals and coupon codes