Pick up flights to Phuket, Thailand, from $314 return
Hot deals, hot destination.
You can fly from Australia to Thailand from $314 return next month, for trips in February and March next year. This is a great time to make the trip, for warm and dry weather, while still avoiding the heights of tourist season and peak prices.
You can't go wrong with those travel dates, or with (most of) these prices. You can fly in full service comfort with Singapore Airlines and Malaysia Airlines on most routes, or travel with Jetstar for the lowest prices possible. Either way, there's a lot of value to enjoy here.
For the most part, these prices nudge only slightly higher than some of the most dirt cheap budget airline wet season flash sale deals, but for a better time of year, and all inclusive flights.
These are advance bookings for early next year, but they're only available for today and tomorrow only, as Flight Centre's daily hot deal. And they are (mostly) sizzling. Go to Flight Centre to get yours.
- Darwin to Phuket from $314 return
- Perth to Phuket from $346 return
- Gold Coast to Phuket from $417 return
- Sydney to Phuket from $468 return
- Melbourne to Phuket from $476 return
- Adelaide to Phuket from $599 return
- Brisbane to Phuket from $599 return
- Hobart to Phuket from $641 return
- Launceston to Phuket from $670 return
- Cairns to Phuket from $772 return
- Canberra to Phuket from $775 return
- Jetstar drops South Australia and NSW border reopening sale with flights from $59
- Explore your state with Virgin Australia’s sale from $79 a pop
- Jetstar’s sale has Australian fares starting from $49
- This Jetstar sale will have you flying from $49
- Jetstar’s sale is taking you across Australia from $45 a pop
Follow us for all the latest deals and coupon codes