Sale: Pick up flights to Norway from $955 return
Score an advance booking deal to Oslo while you can.
Right now you can get flights to Oslo from as little as $955 return when departing from Perth. You're doing very well whenever you get flights to Scandinavia under $1,000, so these are well worth looking into.
These aren't part of any sale and are instead just some of the best available advance booking prices with a range of different airlines, for different travel dates in 2017 and 2018.
It's a popular route that doesn't see a lot of planned sales, so advance booking deals like these are often the only way to score a bargain on this kind of fare.
Here's what you're looking to pay from major Australian cities and the airlines you'll need to fly in order to get you there for cheap:
- Perth to Oslo - $955 return with Jetstar and British Airways, in March 2018
- Sydney to Oslo - $1,198 return with Thai Airways, in November 2017 and March 2018
- Adelaide to Oslo - $1,202 return with Qatar Airways, in July 2018
- Brisbane to Oslo - $1,306 return with China Southern Airlines, in November to December 2017 and May 2018.
- Bookings: Search for flights on Skyscanner below:
These seats are available until sold out for each route, rather than any specific end date. However, prices may go up as spaces get filled.
Thai Airways, Qatar Airways and China Southern Airlines all have a very strong reputation for luxury in the skies, but you'll find the cheapest prices out of Perth, although will need to pay a bit extra for luggage on the Jetstar legs. British Airways, however, is full service.
- Virgin Australia sale slashes Perth fares in half
- Qantas flight sale: Take off across Australia from $99
- Jetstar’s EOFY sale has landed: Catch flights from $29 a pop
- Click Frenzy™ Travel early flight sales drop: 10% off Qatar Airways and Air New Zealand
- Virgin sale: Take off to Bali, Fiji, Samoa, Vanuatu and Queenstown from $399 return
Follow us for all the latest deals and coupon codes