Jetstar flights to Phuket from $204 return
Party on the island of Phuket for cheap.
Flights depart from major Australian cities including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane and are for select travel dates between May and October 2017.
Round trip starting fares from each city are:
- Darwin to Phuket: from $204
- Perth to Phuket: from $232
- Melbourne to Phuket: from $316
- Sydney to Phuket: from $369
- Launceston to Phuket: from $397
- Brisbane to Phuket: from $463
- Adelaide to Phuket: from $441
Some of these flights cover similar dates to the current Jetstar Easter sale, however, purchasing return airfares through I Want That Flight comes up cheaper than purchasing two one-way tickets directly through Jetstar.
Something to bear in mind when considering these flights is that May is the start of rainy season in Phuket. If you want to try to avoid the majority of it, focus on dates in October, as this month offers patches of sunshine and is outside of monsoon season.
Alternatively, you could always purchase a ticket to Phuket and then head somewhere else in the country where the weather is better. For example, the northern hills area of Thailand stays dry in July and August and even nearby islands such as Koh Samui are best visited between December and June.
These fares are not part of a particular promotion and are available until sold out.
- Flight sale: Discover Russia for as little as $825 return
- These direct flights can take you to Mauritius from $991 return
- It’s true, Cebu Pacific has $149 flights to the Philippines at the moment
- These last-minute flights to Europe over summer start from just $839 return
- Catch up to 40% off fares in Tigerair’s End of Financial Year sale