Jetstar flights to Phuket from $204 return
Party on the island of Phuket for cheap.
Flights depart from major Australian cities including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane and are for select travel dates between May and October 2017.
Round trip starting fares from each city are:
- Darwin to Phuket: from $204
- Perth to Phuket: from $232
- Melbourne to Phuket: from $316
- Sydney to Phuket: from $369
- Launceston to Phuket: from $397
- Brisbane to Phuket: from $463
- Adelaide to Phuket: from $441
Some of these flights cover similar dates to the current Jetstar Easter sale, however, purchasing return airfares through I Want That Flight comes up cheaper than purchasing two one-way tickets directly through Jetstar.
Something to bear in mind when considering these flights is that May is the start of rainy season in Phuket. If you want to try to avoid the majority of it, focus on dates in October, as this month offers patches of sunshine and is outside of monsoon season.
Alternatively, you could always purchase a ticket to Phuket and then head somewhere else in the country where the weather is better. For example, the northern hills area of Thailand stays dry in July and August and even nearby islands such as Koh Samui are best visited between December and June.
These fares are not part of a particular promotion and are available until sold out.
- Jetstar sale drops Hamilton Island fares from $99 a pop
- Virgin Australia sale drops fares from $69 across 300,000 seats
- First Jetstar sale of the year has $37 flights across Australia
- Take off from $75 in the latest Virgin Australia Happy Hour sale
- Fly across Australia from $99 with Qantas’s 2020 Boxing Day sale