Overflowing with photogenic landmarks (we’re looking at you, Sydney Opera House, Bondi, Harbour Bridge...) and almost year-round sunshine, Sydney is a dream for photographers, both amateur and professional.
The city and its surrounds are known for being-super scenic: from wave-battered ocean pools in Manly to an oak-and-emerald-furnished historic pub in The Rocks, a postcard-perfect shot is always near.
Joining a photo tour in Sydney is a great way to see the city, get professional tips, take some envy-inducing shots and learn about more about your camera’s functions (and your surroundings). Whether you’re in town as a tourist looking for an alternative way to sightsee, you want to explore your hometown or you’re just looking to improve your photography skills -- try a Sydney photography tour and get snap happy. Tours happen year-round in a range of locations (see our list below):
Types of photo tours:
- Street art
- Urban adventure
- Night photography
- The Rocks
- Sydney Harbour
- Ocean & coastline
- Vivid Sydney
Photography tours to book now:
Who would enjoy this?
- Photography enthusiasts: Tours like this make the ideal gift for anyone who loves taking photos or browsing photography exhibitions.
- Amateur photographers: Know someone who is ready to improve their skill set? Anyone interested in learning the techniques of photography can benefit from the professional tips offered on these tours (and have fun while doing it).
- Creative tourists: Got a visitor with a bit of a creative side? If you’re looking for an alternative way to sightsee, this is a great combination of visiting top landmarks and learning how to photograph them professionally.
- Aspiring travel photographer: This is THE dream job. Know someone interested in becoming a travel photographer? A photography tour around Sydney could be the perfect step to get them started.
- Gap year visitors: Gap year travellers love to cram in as much as possible… but they also love to share photos of their trip with their friends back home. Give them a treat to ensure their photos stand out from the crowd with a photography tour in Sydney.
- Anyone with an SLR or DLSR: Seriously, there is no way a photography tour wouldn’t be fun for anyone with an SLR. Now, all you need to do is choose what type of tour to take…