Customised photo books capture memories that will last a lifetime with the help of Photobook Australia promo codes.
As the name suggests, Photobook Australia creates photo books. These albums are designed with a personalised touch to capture your experiences. Each photo book is custom made, so you can tailor them to suit your needs, preferences, and personality. Whether you want to store your wedding, event, or personal photos, you can count on Photobook Australia to create the ideal album for you.
Photobook Australia sells quality items, all of which feature professional print work and top-notch binding. While their attention to detail and quality is commendable, it's not the most exciting feature of their product. What is, is the ability for you to create your own, personal album, right from scratch. Can't get more personal than that, can it?
Photobook Australia promo codes and discount vouchers for August 2018
Top items from Photobook Australia
Pros and cons of Photobook Australia
- Photobook Australia is a highly recognised company as it is run by Photobook Worldwide which operates in 101 countries and counting. The parent company has a steady footing worldwide, which gives its Australian wing a great reputation to work with.
- You can count on top quality products from Photobook Australia. All albums produced by the company are taken through intense quality checks. This means that you won't find poor construction or binding in any of their products.
- Customers can return their orders to be corrected when they have defects. Photobook Australia understands that sometimes mistakes happen and will correct any mistakes made on their part.
- Photobook Australia has other products besides photo books. These include: gift cards, poster prints, photo cards, canvas prints, and cards.
- Unfortunately, the company doesn't offer refunds. They only correct defects that are their fault.
Shipping guide for Photobook Australia
Photobook Australia works hard to ensure that all orders are delivered on time. If you choose to use standard mail, you should expect your photo book to be delivered within 12 and 20 days. With express courier, deliveries are much faster, and can take between 4 and 7 days. You can request for a special delivery, but you'll have to contract customer support to make this request, and additional fees may be charged.
Due to the fact that all orders are shipped via courier, you'll have to follow the company’s delivery schedule and make sure someone is at home to sign for your item. Currently, deliveries are not made to PO Box addresses.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for Photobook Australia
In line with the guidelines of Photobook Worldwide, Photobook Australia does not give refunds. However, they will correct any mistakes or defects that appear on your photobook at their hand. You have 14 days from the time you receive your order to inform their customer service team of any complaints that you have concerning your order. The company requires that you send them an email with photo evidence of the defects. Also include the page numbers of the areas that are defective.
The company does not take responsibility for defects or errors that are a result of poor quality images, grammatical errors, spelling and typographical errors, or other consumer generated mistakes.
About Photobook Australia and its history
Photobook Australia produces high-quality photo books, that you can design and customise to your personal preferences. On their website, they provide free design programs to help you create an album that is personal - be it for a birthday, wedding, family holiday memory, or even for a professional portfolio. With Photobook Australia, you can count on quality in all the albums that you order. This is because the company undertakes thorough quality checks throughout the production process. The result? High quality books and lasting memories.
Photobook Australia operates under the banner of Photobook Worldwide which operates in 101 countries. In their own words, they are dedicated to preserving memories. And they do this exceptionally well, if we do say so ourselves.