Are you a member of Phoenix Health Fund? Find out how you can get more from your membership.
Phoenix Health Fund is a not-for-profit members own health fund that has been offering its members quality and affordable health insurance for more than 60 years. Originally established for the benefit of Stewarts and Lloyds employees, Phoenix Health Fund now offers membership to anyone wishing to join.
Other types of cover available
- Annual Multi Trip Cover. Covers unlimited domestic or international trips in a 12-month period if the trips are no more than 60 days each. Includes medical and dental, evacuation and repatriation, cancellation and additional expenses.
- International Comprehensive Cover. Provides comprehensive cover for medical and dental, evacuation and repatriation, cancellation, additional expenses and more.
- Australian Comprehensive Cover. Provides cover for cancellation or rearrangement costs, additional travel expenses, repatriation and other benefits for travel within Australia.
- Australian Cancellation Cover. Provides limited cover for the non-refundable portion of prepaid travel arrangements or additional travel, accommodation and meals for travel within Australia.
- Inbound Travel Insurance Cover. Provides cover for non-residents travelling to and within Australia on a temporary basis for medical and cancellation, loss or theft of luggage, rental vehicle insurance excess and more.
What are the benefits of Phoenix Health Fund Limited?
As a mutual not-for-profit health insurance fund, Phoenix Health Fund is structured with its members as the number one focus. They reinvest earnings back into the company to provide better services and benefits for members, resulting in a greater level of satisfaction (they polled 99% customer satisfaction in the last member survey).
Phoenix Health Fund members also receive a range of discounts at preferred optical providers including:
- Discounted QBE Travel Insurance
- 20% off lenses and lens extras (anti-reflective UV coating and tinting), 15% off non-prescription sunglasses, 10% off contact lenses purchased instore and 5% off contact lenses purchased online from OPSM and Laubman & Pank.
- 25% off a single pair of glasses from the $149 range or above and a 20% discount on optical extras at Specsavers.
- 35% off frames purchased with prescription lenses, 20% off lenses purchased without frames and 25% off sunglasses and contact lenses at Teachers Eyecare.
- 25% off all frames, a range of no gap sunnies and glasses for those with extras cover and free digital retinal photography at rt healthy eyes.
- One pair of no gap glasses or a free second pair from the $149 designer range when purchased outside of the no gap packages, 15% off contact lenses purchased in-practice, 20% off lens extras (such as anti-reflective and tinted lenses) and free UV coating at VSP Optical Group.
- 20% off any product sold on the website and free shipping from clearly.com.au.