Get a hold of these London flights from $899 with Philippine Airlines
These flights are not to be missed.
Explore everything London has to offer with these cheap-as-chips flights from Philippine Airlines. So get your camera ready because you'll have Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, Hyde Park and Westminster Abbey on your doorstep.
The good news is if you're a full-time student or under 30 with STA Travel's Blue Ticket, London can be your next escape with flights starting from $899 return from Melbourne, Sydney and Perth.
All flights have the option of flexibility when travelling so you can avoid fee changes and selected fares have payment plans including lay-by.
But don't stress if you aren't eligible for these fares, as Sydney to London starts from $999 return for those of you who aren't students and under 30.
You can travel between 1 April - 31 May 2020 but specific dates apply depending on your chosen flight.
To get your next holiday sorted, head over to STA Travel to lock in your trip.
As this year comes to a close so does this sale. You can score tickets until midnight 31 December 2019, unless sold out prior.
How good are these fares?
- Price: Great. We think this offer is too good to miss. On average, flights from Sydney to London can be upwards of $1,700 with anything under $1,500 being classified as a good deal. To score airfares under $900 is a great saving, to say the least.
- Airline: Good. Philippine Airlines is a full-service carrier. This means that your airfares include checked baggage, in-flight meals and entertainment.
- Travel time: Good. Connection times may vary between flights but all airfares have a layover in Manila.
- Weather: Good. Travelling to London during April - May means you can enjoy the spring weather without the peak season crowds of the summer period. Temperatures usually stick around 11 -15°C.
- NSW Dine and Discover vouchers extended: Best ways to use yours now
- The 5 best Flight Centre EOFY travel deals
- Virgin Australia announces free flights competition for vaccinated Aussies
- 5 ways to maximise your $200 Luxury Escapes COVID-19 vouchers
- Sydney Solstice Festival 2021: 10 unmissable things to do