Philippines flights from $392 return
Explore 7,000 sunny isles just as the Aussie winter sets in.
They say it’s more fun in the Philippines, and now it’s only going to cost you $392 return to find out why.
With more than 7,000 islands boasting tropical beaches, lush forests with waterfalls and brilliant-blue swimming pools below them, and colourful coral reefs to explore offshore, there’s plenty to do to entertain yourself while there.
The cheapest fares are available from Sydney to Manila, with fares from Perth available for a bit more at $473 return.
Both departures will be with Cebu Pacific, which doesn’t include checked baggage or food in-flight, but these can be added on for an additional cost.
Compared to other airlines flying this 8-hour route, these Cebu Pacific fares are about $200 lower than the price of Philippine Airlines.
You can travel from 1-31 May 2018, which is just before the rainy season kicks in. Perth flights are also available right through the end of June.
These fares don’t appear to be part of a sale, so we’d recommend heading to Flight Centre's website to book them as soon as possible to get the best price.
- WA travel vouchers: Who qualifies for the $1 million in free travel?
- Virgin Australia becomes the first Australian airline to offer flexible bookings until 2021
- Tasmanians to receive $150 in vouchers to boost local tourism
- New DiDi rideshare service shaves 20% more off Sydney rides
- Queensland’s NSW and ACT travel ban: Everything you need to know