Philippines flights from $392 return
Explore 7,000 sunny isles just as the Aussie winter sets in.
They say it’s more fun in the Philippines, and now it’s only going to cost you $392 return to find out why.
With more than 7,000 islands boasting tropical beaches, lush forests with waterfalls and brilliant-blue swimming pools below them, and colourful coral reefs to explore offshore, there’s plenty to do to entertain yourself while there.
The cheapest fares are available from Sydney to Manila, with fares from Perth available for a bit more at $473 return.
Both departures will be with Cebu Pacific, which doesn’t include checked baggage or food in-flight, but these can be added on for an additional cost.
Compared to other airlines flying this 8-hour route, these Cebu Pacific fares are about $200 lower than the price of Philippine Airlines.
You can travel from 1-31 May 2018, which is just before the rainy season kicks in. Perth flights are also available right through the end of June.
These fares don’t appear to be part of a sale, so we’d recommend heading to Flight Centre's website to book them as soon as possible to get the best price.
- Sydney Opera House tops the list of TripAdvisor’s top Aussie landmarks
- Trainfinder Wellington: Travelling the length of every train line in a single day
- 2 out of 3 Australians admit to planning holidays while on the job
- Holidays under $1,000: Bali, Langkawi and Fiji
- Save up to $2,500 on travel this month with Gate1 Travel