Philippine Airlines flights to take you to Manila and back from $554
Fly direct from major Australian cities from June to August 2017.
Philippine Airlines has been taking us across the world lately in its Anniversary Sale. The latest fares to catch our eye with this airline? Direct flights to Manila from $554 return.
Flights depart from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Cairns with the cheapest ($554 return) departing from Sydney.
These fares are for select flights between June and August - though if you feel you want to back an Aussie or rack up those Qantas Frequent Flyer points, Qantas also has direct flights to Manila during a similar travel period from $578 return.
Here's an idea of what's on offer:
Flying Philippine Airlines
- Sydney to Manila: from $554 return
- Melbourne to Manila: from $627 return
- Brisbane to Manila: from $636 return
- Darwin to Manila: from $543 return
- Cairns to Manila: from $772 return
- Sydney to Manila: from $578 return
- Melbourne to Manila: from $607 return
- Brisbane to Manila: from $708 return
These fares are not part of any particular promotion and are available until sold out.
Want to fly cheaper? If you're not fussed about having full service on-board your flight you can get to the Philippines on budget airlines such as AirAsia from $289 return (departing Perth). Check out the cheapest fares from your base here.
- You can now get Jetstar sale flights to Darwin and Uluru from $89
- $299 flights to Rarotonga in the latest Air New Zealand sale
- Qantas flights to Hong Kong drop down to $568 return
- Malaysia Airlines sale: Get your flights to India from $573 return
- Tigerair sale: Domestic flights for $33, $66 and $99 each way