Get cover that works for your pet and your budget.
Is pet insurance worth it?
With cover for up $25,000 a year and 100% back on vet bills, it’s easy to get value for your money with pet insurance — see for yourself.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- How to invest in the Allup Silica IPO
Everything we know about the Allup Silica IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
- The best products to achieve the clean beauty look
From where the no-makeup makeup look meets the model off duty vibe, we've put together a range of no-fuss products you'll love.
- Where to watch Moulin Rouge! online in Australia
Every man wanted her – 1 man dared to love her.
- How to watch Man United vs Arsenal Premier League live and match preview
Manchester United are scrambling to stay in touch with the top 4 as they host Arsenal this week
- 12-day advent calendars you can still get before Christmas
From toys to socks to beauty items, these are the top 12-day advent calendars you can still enjoy in the lead up to Christmas.
- McDonald’s (MCD) share price, company profile and news
Steps to owning and managing McDonald's shares from in Australia.
- Reputation & Christmas parties: Why I won’t be having a festive celebration this year
Reputation + Christmas parties: could it be the potential volcano erupting leaving rands, families and individuals to deal with the fallout?
- Pay-as-you-groan: On-demand insurance that pays you $2K for a broken arm
Insurtech Flip has shaken up the insurance industry by launching the first on-demand injury cover in the country.
- How to invest in the Qualitas Limited IPO
Everything we know about the Qualitas Limited IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Get a better deal on pet insurance
How much does it cost to insure a dog in Australia?