8 companies offering Peru tours for singles
Go on your dream Andean adventure with these solo traveller-friendly tours.
Conquering the Inca Trail to see the mysterious Machu Picchu amongst the cloud-shrouded Andes is on the bucket lists of many, and just because you don’t have a travel buddy doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be able to tick this one off your list.
There’s a host of travel companies out there that offer some pretty epic Peru tours for singles. Whether you’re looking for a budget trip or an all-out adventure, these companies offer something for everyone.
1. G Adventures
With an average of half of each tour made up of solo travellers, you'll be sure to make new friends long before you complete the Inca Trail.
- Treks available: Inca Trail, Lares Trek, Choquequirao, Salkantay
- Age restrictions: Minimum age of 18 years to travel alone, Yolo trips are for travellers aged 18-39
- Accommodation: Shared with the same gender, private room available for a supplement
Go to G Adventures website
View coupon codes for G Adventures
Choose from four different tour styles on Contiki's Latin America trips. All include "Me Time", where you can opt for extra adventures or just spend time on your own.
- Treks available: Inca Trail
- Age restrictions Minimum age of 18 years, maximum age of 35
- Accommodation: Shared accommodation, private room available for a supplement
Go to Contiki website
View coupon codes for Contiki
5. Dragoman via TourRadar
Explore Peru with one of the pioneers of overland adventure travel.
Dragoman has been leading intrepid travellers across continents for more than 35 years and thrives on those looking to get off the beaten track.
- Treks available: Inca Trail, Wild Andes Trek
- Age restrictions: Minimum age of 18 years to travel alone
- Accommodation: Shared, single supplements unavailable, however upgrades may be available upon arrival at accommodation
Go to Dragoman via TourRadar website
View coupon codes for Dragoman via TourRadar
6. Bamba Experience via TourRadar
Customise your perfect itinerary with the help of Bamba Experience
Providing travellers with something a little different, Bamba Experience helps solo travellers or small groups plan the perfect itinerary suited to them, covering everything from bus tickets to trekking tours.
- reks available: Inca Trail, Salkantay, Jungle Adventure, Lares Trek, Choquequiro Trek, Sacred Valley Trek, Inca Quarry Trek, Huanya Trek
- ge restrictions: Minimum age of 18 years to travel alone
- Accommodation: Shared, not included in hop-on hop-off tours.
Go to Bamba Experience via TourRadar website
View coupon codes for Bamba Experience via TourRadar
Looking for deals on Peru tours for singles?