Perth might be one of the most remote cities in the world but it doesn't scrimp on the rooms, both great and small, for tourists.
Within it are budget friendly stays, 5-star wonders, spa soaked hotels and balconies with all the beach views. Whichever calls to you, we've collected the best for you to book. We've also collected the best deals so that you stretch your dollars to the max.
Best cheap hotels
Best Perth hotels in the CBD
Best hotels near the airport
Best 5-star hotels
Best spa hotels
Best hotels near the beach
Best hotels in Perth Hills
Where to stay in Perth
- Perth CBD: Staying in the heart of the city gives you the best access to Perth’s major attractions. These include The Bell Tower, Government House, Kings Park, Crown Perth, Perth Arena and the Western Australian Museum.
- Elizabeth Quay:This vibrant district in the Perth CBD is a new development project created to revitalise the area. It offers entertainment, open spaces, water views and nightlife.
- Fremantle: Located south of Perth, Fremantle is a port city riddled with Victorian architecture and historical monuments such as Fremantle Prison and The Round House. Fremantle is the ideal base for maritime adventures including tall ship cruising, humpback whale watching and trips to the spectacular Rottnest Island.
- Cottesloe Beach: Cottesloe is one of the most popular and accessible beaches in the city. It’s a 15-minute drive from the CBD but feels worlds away, boasting a vibrant village atmosphere along a 1.5 kilometre stretch of sand.
- Scarborough: Another beachside suburb, Scarborough is less frequented than Cottesloe and is ideal for those seeking a quieter resort getaway.
- Swan Valley: For drinking connoisseurs, there’s no better locale than Swan Valley. On the fringe of the Perth metropolitan area, it’s a melting pot of wineries, breweries and distilleries amongst a landscape of historical buildings and native wildlife.
Perth hotel deals
More of our top hotel picks in Perth