We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Max Finance no longer accepts personal loan applications as their personal finance products are no longer available. The information provided and loan mentioned cannot be applied for, however, the information on this page has been kept for the benefit of existing customers and for those who are interested.
This is a snapshot of this page as it appeared on the 26th June 2017.
You can compare other short term loan options in our comparison tables.
Max Finance specialises in large loan amounts with a quick approval and turnaround time. Get pre-approved for a loan up to $10,000 within five minutes, and if the loan is processed before noon you can see the money on the same day. Business loans are also available. You can apply if you have bad credit, and if you don't meet the eligibility criteria you have the option of submitting a joint application. Find out the type of loans Max Finance offers, and if they might be the right choice for you.
MaxFinance offers personal loans of between $1,600 to $10,000 with minimal hassle and fast approval. Decisions are given in 5 minutes and money made accessible to you within 24 hours. Customers with bad credit are also considered for approval.
If you need money urgently, MaxFinance can provide you with the finances you need to cater for paying bills, financing a wedding or holiday or covering other personal needs. Here is all you need to know about the MaxFinance fast personal loans :
What kind of loans does Max Finance offer?
- Fast Personal Loans. Max Finance offers pre-approval within five minutes and can have your loan amount in your account on the same business day. If you're an existing customer, borrowing again is easy with a quick five minute application form.
- Bond Loans. Need a loan to cover bond money? You can take be pre-approved for a loan up to $10,000 and pay it back over a period of up to twelve months. See the loan amount in your account on the same day if the loan is processed by noon.
- Short Term Loans. Financing is also offered for shorter terms. There is no penalty for early repayment of your loan, so you can still borrow up to $5,000 and repay the loan in the short term to save on interest.
- Business loans. If you're after business financing, Max Finance offers loans ranging from $3,000 to $30,000+. Pre-approval is offered in a matter of hours and can be accessed by both new and established businesses.
What features are offered with a Max Finance loan?
- Fast pre-approval. When you apply online you can be pre-approved for a loan within five minutes.
- No penalty for early repayments. If you're able to make additional repayments and pay out your loan early, you won't be charged to do so.
- Easy re-applying for existing borrowers. If you've taken out a loan with Max Finance, applying with them again is simple. You just need to fill out a five minute application form to update your details.
- Loan amounts. You can borrow between $1,600 and $10,000 to finance a range of needs.
Interest and repayments
When you apply for pre-approval, Max Finance will determine your interest rate based on various risk criteria. You will need to agree to this rate before the loan is completely approved.
Repayments can be made weekly, fortnightly or monthly and will be directed from your nominated bank account.
Are you eligible for a Max Finance loan?
In order to be eligible for a loan with Max Finance, you'll need to meet some criteria. If you don't meet the below criteria, you're able to submit a joint application with someone who does meet the criteria. To be approved, you'll need to:
- Own an asset. This needs to be a registered motor vehicle or real estate property. Either of these can be owned through finance (eg. a mortgage).
- Earn $500 per week after tax. You also cannot be on Newstart, Austudy or Youth Allowance.
Those with adverse credit histories are still able to apply.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Great Southern Bank Fixed Rate Car Loan
If you’re in the market for a new car, the Great Southern Bank Fixed Rate Car Loan may be able to give you the funds you need. With the security of a fixed rate and flexible repayments, this loan might be what you need to own your new set of wheels.
Business car loans
If you're after a business car, compare your vehicle finance and car loan options and get your business on the road.
Citi Rewards Card – Bonus Points Offer
Earn flexible rewards points as you spend and enjoy a big 100,000 bonus points offer with the Citi Rewards Credit Card.
Citi Rewards Card – Velocity Points Offer
Enjoy 100,000 bonus Velocity Points, a reduced first-year annual fee and points per $1 spent with the Citi Rewards credit card.
Kogan Money Black Card – Exclusive Offer
Pay 0% interest on balance transfers and get a $50 Kogan.com Credit with a new Kogan Money Black Card.
MoneyMe Freestyle Virtual Mastercard
Apply online, get approved for a credit limit of up to $20,000 and start using your card straight away on your mobile devices.
Find out more about AdvancePay, the Commonwealth Bank's new "pay on demand" platform accessible to creditworthy CommBank customers.
Beforepay is a smart app that allows you to access up to $200 of your wages ahead of your next payday, while simultaneously offering you budgeting solutions.
Handypay Personal Loan
Find out more about Handypay's personal loans for home improvements. Personalised rates start from 6.75% p.a. on terms from 1 to 7 years.
BankSA Vertigo Platinum – Cashback Offer
The BankSA Vertigo Platinum card offers a $300 cashback a low ongoing purchase rate and a range of complimentary insurance covers.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 5.35% p.a. and based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $50,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 8.99% p.a.
Apply for up to $50,000 to use for a variety of purposes without needing to add security. Available to self-employed applicants.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 7.91% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
An unsecured loan up to $55,000 you can use for a range of purposes and pay off over up to 7 years. Note: Majority of customers will get the headline rate of 12.69% p.a. (13.56% p.a. comparison rate) or less. See Comparison rate warning in (i) above.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 20.49% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.
Ask an Expert