enably personal loans
Choose your own terms when you apply for a short-term loan of up to $20,000.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Enably is no longer in operation. If you're looking for a short-term loan, you can compare your options here.
enably, an online provider of convenient short-term loans, lets you apply for personal loans up to $20,000. The bigger the loan amount, the longer the repayment period. The application is quick and online, and you can be approved within the hour on business days. Loan amounts of $2,001 or more allow you to choose your own terms.
Keep in mind that enably will assess your finances to make sure that you can afford repayments. As part of enably's lending criteria, applicants must earn at least $1,500 a month to qualify for a loan.
What types of personal loans does enably offer?
enably offers short-term personal loans starting at $2,001 up to a maximum of $20,000. You can repay over a period of between 61 days and 24 months by direct debit. Fees are tailored to your loan balance each month, meaning that as your balance reduces, you'll be charged less in monthly fees.
Why should you consider taking out an enably short term loan?
Here are some of the features to consider when applying for a short-term personal loan from enably.
- Quick turnaround. The application is online and takes around four minutes to complete. If all the required information has been provided, an application can be approved within an hour of submission.
- Low minimum amount. You can borrow from as little as $2,001. The minimum repayment period is 61 days.
- Tailored terms. Loan terms are determined by the amount borrowed and enably's assessment of your finances. The monthly fee is equal to 2.8 - 4% of the balance, meaning that it reduces as you repay the loan. The more you borrow, the longer the repayment period. You can choose your own loan terms for amounts of $2,001 or more.
- Flexible repayments. Loans of $20,000 or less can be repaid in weekly installments. Otherwise repayments can be made fortnightly and monthly, with an option to reschedule a payment if necessary.
How much will it cost you to borrow from enably?
Here are some of the fees associated with this loan.
- Establishment fee. An establishment fee is charged as a percentage of the principal, which ranges from 0-20% depending on the loan amount and the loan term.
- Monthly fee. You pay a monthly fee equal to 2.8 - 4% of the outstanding loan amount.
- Dishonour payment. This fee is charged if you fail to make a repayment.
- Rescheduling a payment. An administration fee of $10 is charged for rescheduling a repayment.
- Direct debit fee. All direct debits imply a fee of $1.10.
Are enably loans safe?
enably is a responsible lender. Before approving your loan application, enably will evaluate your personal finances to make sure that you can afford to repay the amount. enably publishes a warning about lending at the bottom its website, along with its Australian Credit Licence Number, address and contact details.
How to apply for a short term loan from enably
Click on "Go to Site" to start your enably application for your chosen loan.
You will have to meet the following criteria to be eligible for a loan.
- You must be employed
- You must be an Australian permanent resident
- You must be at least 18 years old
- You must earn at least $1,500 a month
You'll also be asked to supply the following details:
- Personal information and identification
- Employment information
- Banking information
enably uses Yodlee technology to obtain read-only access to bank statements for the last 90 days.
Have more questions about enably?
Here are a few frequently asked questions about enably's personal loans.
More guides on Finder
Handypay Personal Loan
Find out more about Handypay's personal loans for home improvements. Personalised rates start from 6.75% p.a. on terms from 1 to 7 years.
Pepper Money No Fee Personal Loan Review
Find out more about Pepper Money's no fee personal loan and benefit from a competitive rate from 6.95% p.a., zero fees and loan terms of up to 7 years.
Now Finance Secured Personal Loan review
Get rewarded for an excellent credit score with a Now Finance personalised rate secured personal loan. Rates vary between 5.95% p.a. and 15.45% p.a. Apply today.
nmoni Personal Loans review
nmoni is an Australian lender that offers personal loans to both good and bad credit applicants. Find out more about nmoni's rates, fees and features.
Monzi personal loans
Monzi is a finance broker facilitating borrower and lender contracts Australia-wide. Borrowers looking for between $300 and $10,000 finance may want to consider a Monzi loan.
Nifty Medium Loans
Find out more about secured medium loans from Nifty. Get a loan from $2,001 to $5,000 today.
Nifty Small Loans
Nifty is an online lender offering small loans of between $300 and $2,000. Apply today.
Heritage Bank Fully Drawn Business Loan
Heritage Bank's Fully Drawn Business Loan is a flexible business finance offering with both fixed and variable rate options, a high maximum loan term and no limit on borrowing power.
Personal loan statistics
How much are Aussie's borrowing through personal loans? And is it more expensive now than it was 15 years ago on average?
MyState Bank Unsecured Fixed Rate Personal Loan
Looking for a personal loan without the need for security? MyState Bank offers a competitive fixed rate loan option for almost any purpose.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 25.69% p.a. based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $50,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 10.5% p.a.
Apply for up to $50,000 to use for a variety of purposes without needing to add security. Available to self-employed applicants. Note: These rates are available until 2 February 2021. Credit, eligibility criteria and terms & conditions apply.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 9.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 10.88% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
An unsecured loan up to $55,000 you can use for a range of purposes and pay off over up to 7 years. Note: Majority of customers will get the headline rate of 12.69% p.a. (13.56% p.a. comparison rate) or less. See Comparison rate warning in (i) above. Application fee of $150 waived off for applications submitted by 31 March 2021.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 20.49% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.
Ask an Expert