enably Personal Loans
Borrow from $2,001 up to $20,000. Loan terms are short, up to 24 months and establishment and monthly fees apply.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Enably is no longer in operation. If you're looking for a short-term loan, you can compare your options here.
enably is an online short-term loan provider. They offer personal loans from $2,001 up to $20,000. Loan terms range from 61 days to 1,095 days and are tailored based on the amount borrowed and enably’s assessment of your finances. Fees are also tailored to your loan balance each month, meaning that as you pay off your loan, the fees reduce. The establishment fee ranges from 0% to 20% depending on the loan amount and the loan term. The monthly fee will be between 2.8% to 4% of the total loan amount.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
What types of personal loans does enably offer?
enably offers short-term personal loans starting at $2,001 up to a maximum of $20,000. You can repay over a period of between 61 days and 24 months by direct debit. Fees are tailored to your loan balance each month, meaning that as your balance reduces, you'll be charged less in monthly fees.
Why should you consider taking out an enably short term loan?
Here are some of the features to consider when applying for a short-term personal loan from enably.
- Quick turnaround. The application is online and takes around four minutes to complete. If all the required information has been provided, an application can be approved within an hour of submission.
- Low minimum amount. You can borrow from as little as $2,001. The minimum repayment period is 61 days.
- Tailored terms. Loan terms are determined by the amount borrowed and enably's assessment of your finances. The monthly fee is equal to 2.8 - 4% of the balance, meaning that it reduces as you repay the loan. The more you borrow, the longer the repayment period. You can choose your own loan terms for amounts of $2,001 or more.
- Flexible repayments. Loans of $20,000 or less can be repaid in weekly installments. Otherwise repayments can be made fortnightly and monthly, with an option to reschedule a payment if necessary.
How much will it cost you to borrow from enably?
Here are some of the fees associated with this loan.
- Establishment fee. An establishment fee is charged as a percentage of the principal, which ranges from 0-20% depending on the loan amount and the loan term.
- Monthly fee. You pay a monthly fee equal to 2.8 - 4% of the outstanding loan amount.
- Dishonour payment. This fee is charged if you fail to make a repayment.
- Rescheduling a payment. An administration fee of $10 is charged for rescheduling a repayment.
- Direct debit fee. All direct debits imply a fee of $1.10.
Are enably loans safe?
enably is a responsible lender. Before approving your loan application, enably will evaluate your personal finances to make sure that you can afford to repay the amount. enably publishes a warning about lending at the bottom its website, along with its Australian Credit Licence Number, address and contact details.
How to apply for a short term loan from enably
Click on "Go to Site" to start your enably application for your chosen loan.
You will have to meet the following criteria to be eligible for a loan.
- You must be employed
- You must be an Australian permanent resident
- You must be at least 18 years old
- You must earn at least $1,500 a month
You'll also be asked to supply the following details:
- Personal information and identification
- Employment information
- Banking information
enably uses Yodlee technology to obtain read-only access to bank statements for the last 90 days.
Have more questions about enably?
Here are a few frequently asked questions about enably's personal loans.
More guides on Finder
The best products to achieve the clean beauty look
From where the no-makeup makeup look meets the model off duty vibe, we've put together a range of no-fuss products you'll love.
Where to watch Moulin Rouge! online in Australia
Every man wanted her – 1 man dared to love her.
How to watch Man United vs Arsenal Premier League live and match preview
Manchester United are scrambling to stay in touch with the top 4 as they host Arsenal this week
12-day advent calendars you can still get before Christmas
From toys to socks to beauty items, these are the top 12-day advent calendars you can still enjoy in the lead up to Christmas.
McDonald’s (MCD) share price, company profile and news
Steps to owning and managing McDonald's shares from in Australia.
Reputation & Christmas parties: Why I won’t be having a festive celebration this year
Reputation + Christmas parties: could it be the potential volcano erupting leaving rands, families and individuals to deal with the fallout?
Pay-as-you-groan: On-demand insurance that pays you $2K for a broken arm
Insurtech Flip has shaken up the insurance industry by launching the first on-demand injury cover in the country.
How to invest in the Qualitas Limited IPO
Everything we know about the Qualitas Limited IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the WA1 Resources IPO
Everything we know about the WA1 Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 5.35% p.a. and based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $50,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 8.99% p.a.
Apply for up to $50,000 to use for a variety of purposes without needing to add security. Available to self-employed applicants.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 7.91% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
Borrow from $5,000 to $55,000, with 1 years to 7 years loan terms available. This loan comes with no fees for extra repayments and no early exit fees.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 5.95% p.a. and 19.99% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.
Ask an Expert