CUA offers you multiple ways to save when you need a personal loan.
CUA are Australia’s largest owned consumer financial institution. This full-service financial institution provides all the products and services you’d expect from a lender, so whether you're looking for a way to finance a holiday, renovate your house, buy a new car or have your dream wedding it's worth including CUA in your comparison.
Compare types of personal loans from CUA
- Fixed rate personal loan. Use the CUA fixed rate personal loan for almost anything, from debt consolidation to purchasing a new car. The repayments are fixed for the life of the loan. Make as many extra repayments as you want on this fixed rate loan and pay no penalties if you pay it off sooner than expected.
- Variable rate personal loan. With no monthly fees and a competitive interest rate over the life of the personal loan, you can make all the extra repayments you can afford. CUA won’t charge if you are able to complete the loan terms before the expected time. The CUA variable rate personal loan can even be used to combine your other higher interest debts into this one account and pay off all of your liabilities quickly.
- Fixed rate car loan. CUA also offer a product specifically designed for the purchase of a vehicle. Enjoy your new vehicle with the peace of mind that steady repayments give you. This fixed rate personal loan for car purchases doesn’t charge monthly fees and offers a competitive interest rate.
Features and benefits of a CUA personal loan
- Discounted interest rate. If you borrow more than $30,000 with the fixed or variable personal loan from CUA you will enjoy a discounted interest rate. Check the comparison table above for interest rate discounts.
- Unlimited extra repayments. With all of the personal loan products offered by CUA, you can repay as much as you like, as often as you like. If you pay off the balance of the loan before your scheduled time, you will not be charged any extra fees or penalties.
- Monthly fees. You won’t pay any monthly fees if you hold any personal loan offered by CUA.
- Various loan options. There are fixed, variable and secured loan options to choose from, making these loans suitable for a variety of different situations and borrowers.
- Fast response on your application. There's no need to wait long to find out how your application went – you'll hear from CUA 30 seconds after you complete your application.
What other products does CUA offer?
- Home Loans. With a range of home loans from variable to fixed rate, you could get into your dream home sooner.
- Business banking. You can find the funding you need to start or sustain your business using the business banking products that CUA has available.
- Transaction accounts. Everyday banking needs are taken care of with a line of accounts that don't carry any monthly fees while offering a wide range of options.
- Insurance. There is an insurance cover for all of your needs, including personal medical insurance.
- Savings accounts. A variety of savings accounts are available, including one designed to encourage young people aged 10 to 17. It teaches kids about how to enjoy the benefits of saving.
How to apply for a personal loan from CUA
If you're ready to apply for a personal loan from CUA, just click "Go to Site" to get your application started. Check that you meet the following eligibility before you begin the application:
- Age. You must be at least 18 years of age.
- Residency. All applicants must be Australian citizens or permanent residents.
- Credit. You must not have had any defaults on a credit product including a credit card or other loan in the past five years.
Make sure you have the following documentation close by for quick reference:
- Identification. You will need a valid form of photo ID such as a driver’s license or passport.
- Assets. A list of your assets including savings accounts and investments.
- Income. Details regarding your income.
- Liabilities. Your other debts from loans and credit cards.
CUA offers one solution to your personal financing needs, so remember to compare your options before you apply.