Peregrine Adventures promo codes April 2021
Last minute bookings and Peregrine Adventures promo codes for the chance to save on package tours to some of the world’s best kept secrets.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Peregrine Adventures promo codes
Peregrine Adventures' coronavirus (COVID-19) cancellation and changes policy update
As of 23 April 2020, all Peregrine Adventures tours departing before 30 September 2020 have been suspended.
Travellers set to travel with Peregrine Adventures before 30 September 2020 are eligible to receive a credit valued at 110 per cent of the money paid for the original trip. The credit can be used towards an alternative Peregrine Adventures tour departing before 30 September 2022.
Why should I book with Adventure Tours?
Peregrine Tours focuses on providing a well-rounded travel experience that gives adventure seekers the possibility to really look beyond the famous sites and get a feel for the local culture. The travel itinerary is intentionally slowed to allow enough time to get to know each place and focuses on off-the-beaten-track sites as well as popular destinations. Programs are varied depending on the tour package but often include homestays with local families, cooking classes, and opportunities to delve into the culture and history of each place.
Peregrine Adventures Review | Pros and Cons
- All inclusive. The price of the tour includes most expenses such as transport, equipment (if needed), entry tickets, accommodation, meals, and program costs and services. You will only need to pay for extras such as souvenirs and other personal goodies.
- Solo travellers are welcome. Most accommodation is twin share (women stay with women, and men stay with men) but if you would prefer to sleep alone (at a small extra cost) it can also be easily arranged.
- Local guides. Peregrine Adventures focuses on getting to know the local culture and all tours are accompanied by knowledgeable local guides.
- Carbon neutral. All tours are conducted in small groups (maximum 16 people) to leave as little impact on the environment as possible. All of the tours are designed with the environment and local culture as a priority, and are carbon neutral.
- Loyalty discount. Avid travellers who come back to Peregrine Adventures will be rewarded with a 5% discount on the second trip, and get the 10th trip for free (up to $2500).
- Earn 3,500 Qantas Frequent Flyer points: Book a tour of $1000 or more to earn 3,500 Qantas Frequent Flyer points.
- Plan ahead. Make sure you speak to one of the travel consultants before you book and are committed to the trip. Cancellation fees of up to 100% of the full booking amount may be charged if you cancel close to the departure date.
How do I make a Peregrine Adventures booking?
Peregrine Adventure tours can be booked online or over the phone. Travel consultants are available over the phone or email to answer any questions you may have before making a reservation. You are encouraged to get it touch with a representative from Peregrine Adventures, and to read the tour description and conditions carefully before booking. You will need to make a deposit at the time of reservation of £150.
What forms of payment does Peregrine Adventures accept?
- Credit Card
- Direct Bank Deposit
What is the Peregrine Adventures cancellation policy?
At the time of booking you will be required to pay a deposit to hold your place on the tour. If you book less than 56 days before departure you will need to pay the whole amount of the tour at the time of reservation. A cancellation fee equal to your deposit will be charged if you cancel 56 days or more before departure. If you cancel between 56 and 31 days before departure a cancellation fee of 50% of the total tour cost will be charged. Cancellations made less than 30 days before departure will incur a fee equal to the full booking amount.
More guides on Finder
Where can I travel from Australia in 2021?
Discover exactly what you need to know about leaving Australia.
Campervan relocations in Australia | Where to book, what to know
Discover great destinations for campervan relocations for your adventure across Australia.
Campervan hire in Tasmania | Where to book, what to know
Got the wanderlust? Explore the rugged Tasmanian wilderness with a campervan to suit your needs.
Campervan hire in Sydney | Where to book, what to know
Find your perfect home on wheels with campervan rentals in The Harbour City.
7 things I learned from having to cancel my domestic trip | A couple of travel makers
Because unforeseen circumstances do happen.
9 Northern Territory road trip itineraries for epic outback adventures
Hit the open outback road and explore some of the NT's most scenic national parks, waterfalls and hot springs.
11 ideas for romantic getaways in Tasmania that will sweep you off your feet
From glass cabins that overlook forests to luxurious seaside escapes, these Tasmanian getaways offer the perfect romantic adventure.
Tasmanian family holiday destinations that are full of fun and adventure
These Tasmanian school holiday activities will get you making the most of your own backyard and exploring the great outdoors.
Family getaways in Victoria for memories that’ll last a lifetime
From coastal tracks to national parks, river cruises to white water rafting, Victoria has it all, so why not make your next family holiday a local one?
Best places to visit in the Northern Territory in 2021
Unique cultural experiences and picturesque natural wonders await in these six destinations. Plus, our top picks on the territory's best camp sites.
Ask an Expert