Last minute bookings and Peregrine Adventures promo codes for the chance to save on package tours to some of the world’s best kept secrets.
Peregrine Adventures is a UK-based tours and travel company that takes adventure seekers on incredible off-the-beaten track tours to some of the world’s most remote and extraordinary locations including the Arctic, the Himalaya mountain ranges, UNESCO heritage listed sites, and routes of historic importance such as the Silk Road.
Peregrine Adventures promo codes
|Up to 41% off Antarctic expeditions with Peregrine||Valid on select tours including 41% off the 11-day Antarctic Explorer, 27% off the 7-day Antarctic Express and 27% off the 14-day Crossing the Circle.||
How do I use my Peregrine Adventures promo code?
How can I save money on my Peregrine Adventure tour?
Peregrine Adventures frequently offers discounts on its tours, especially if you book ‘last minute’. Peregrine Adventures also frequently offers competitions to win a trip (or part of a trip) Visit their website and click on ‘Offers’ to see what’s available.
Loyal customers are also rewarded for returning. If you have been on a Peregrine Adventures tour before, you can expect a 5% discount on your next trip. If you get addicted to the road, your 10th trip with Peregrine is on the house (up to $2500).
Why should I book with Adventure Tours?
Peregrine Tours focuses on providing a well-rounded travel experience that gives adventure seekers the possibility to really look beyond the famous sites and get a feel for the local culture. The travel itinerary is intentionally slowed to allow enough time to get to know each place and focuses on off-the-beaten-track sites as well as popular destinations. Programs are varied depending on the tour package but often include homestays with local families, cooking classes, and opportunities to delve into the culture and history of each place.
Peregrine Adventures Review | Pros and Cons
- All inclusive. The price of the tour includes most expenses such as transport, equipment (if needed), entry tickets, accommodation, meals, and program costs and services. You will only need to pay for extras such as souvenirs and other personal goodies.
- Solo travellers are welcome. Most accommodation is twin share (women stay with women, and men stay with men) but if you would prefer to sleep alone (at a small extra cost) it can also be easily arranged.
- Local guides. Peregrine Adventures focuses on getting to know the local culture and all tours are accompanied by knowledgeable local guides.
- Carbon neutral. All tours are conducted in small groups (maximum 16 people) to leave as little impact on the environment as possible. All of the tours are designed with the environment and local culture as a priority, and are carbon neutral.
- Loyalty discount. Avid travellers who come back to Peregrine Adventures will be rewarded with a 5% discount on the second trip, and get the 10th trip for free (up to $2500).
- Earn 3,500 Qantas Frequent Flyer points: Book a tour of of $1000 or more to earn 3,500 Qantas Frequent Flyer points.
- Plan ahead. Make sure you speak to one of the travel consultants before you book and are committed to the trip. Cancellation fees of up to 100% of the full booking amount may be charged if you cancel close to the departure date.
How do I make a Peregrine Adventures booking?
Peregrine Adventure tours can be booked online or over the phone. Travel consultants are available over the phone or email to answer any questions you may have before making a reservation. You are encouraged to get it touch with a representative from Peregrine Adventures, and to read the tour description and conditions carefully before booking. You will need to make a deposit at the time of reservation of £150.
What forms of payment does Peregrine Adventures accept?
- Credit Card
- Direct Bank Deposit
What is the Peregrine Adventures cancellation policy?
At the time of booking you will be required to pay a deposit to hold your place on the tour. If you book less than 56 days before departure you will need to pay the whole amount of the tour at the time of reservation. A cancellation fee equal to your deposit will be charged if you cancel 56 days or more before departure. If you cancel between 56 and 31 days before departure a cancellation fee of 50% of the total tour cost will be charged. Cancellations made less than 30 days before departure will incur a fee equal to the full booking amount.