Peregrine Adventures promo codes October 2020
Last minute bookings and Peregrine Adventures promo codes for the chance to save on package tours to some of the world’s best kept secrets.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Peregrine Adventures promo codes
Popular Travel coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|23 Oct 2020||$1 wine tastings in the Hunter Valley||WIN****|
|23 Oct 2020||Extra $50 off Sydney and NSW stays||NSW****|
|21 Oct 2020||Northern Territory activities from $36 + and extra $10 off off with code||FDR****|
|21 Oct 2020||Extra $10 off site-wide with code||FDR****|
|20 Oct 2020||Extra 10% off Australia activities with code||RBF****|
Peregrine Adventures' coronavirus (COVID-19) cancellation and changes policy update
As of 23 April 2020, all Peregrine Adventures tours departing before 30 September 2020 have been suspended.
Travellers set to travel with Peregrine Adventures before 30 September 2020 are eligible to receive a credit valued at 110 per cent of the money paid for the original trip. The credit can be used towards an alternative Peregrine Adventures tour departing before 30 September 2022.
Why should I book with Adventure Tours?
Peregrine Tours focuses on providing a well-rounded travel experience that gives adventure seekers the possibility to really look beyond the famous sites and get a feel for the local culture. The travel itinerary is intentionally slowed to allow enough time to get to know each place and focuses on off-the-beaten-track sites as well as popular destinations. Programs are varied depending on the tour package but often include homestays with local families, cooking classes, and opportunities to delve into the culture and history of each place.
Peregrine Adventures Review | Pros and Cons
- All inclusive. The price of the tour includes most expenses such as transport, equipment (if needed), entry tickets, accommodation, meals, and program costs and services. You will only need to pay for extras such as souvenirs and other personal goodies.
- Solo travellers are welcome. Most accommodation is twin share (women stay with women, and men stay with men) but if you would prefer to sleep alone (at a small extra cost) it can also be easily arranged.
- Local guides. Peregrine Adventures focuses on getting to know the local culture and all tours are accompanied by knowledgeable local guides.
- Carbon neutral. All tours are conducted in small groups (maximum 16 people) to leave as little impact on the environment as possible. All of the tours are designed with the environment and local culture as a priority, and are carbon neutral.
- Loyalty discount. Avid travellers who come back to Peregrine Adventures will be rewarded with a 5% discount on the second trip, and get the 10th trip for free (up to $2500).
- Earn 3,500 Qantas Frequent Flyer points: Book a tour of $1000 or more to earn 3,500 Qantas Frequent Flyer points.
- Plan ahead. Make sure you speak to one of the travel consultants before you book and are committed to the trip. Cancellation fees of up to 100% of the full booking amount may be charged if you cancel close to the departure date.
How do I make a Peregrine Adventures booking?
Peregrine Adventure tours can be booked online or over the phone. Travel consultants are available over the phone or email to answer any questions you may have before making a reservation. You are encouraged to get it touch with a representative from Peregrine Adventures, and to read the tour description and conditions carefully before booking. You will need to make a deposit at the time of reservation of £150.
What forms of payment does Peregrine Adventures accept?
- Credit Card
- Direct Bank Deposit
What is the Peregrine Adventures cancellation policy?
At the time of booking you will be required to pay a deposit to hold your place on the tour. If you book less than 56 days before departure you will need to pay the whole amount of the tour at the time of reservation. A cancellation fee equal to your deposit will be charged if you cancel 56 days or more before departure. If you cancel between 56 and 31 days before departure a cancellation fee of 50% of the total tour cost will be charged. Cancellations made less than 30 days before departure will incur a fee equal to the full booking amount.
More guides on Finder
7 things I learned from having to cancel my domestic trip | A couple of travel makers
Because unforeseen circumstances do happen.
4 Northern Territory road trip itineraries for epic outback adventures
Hit the open outback road and explore some of the NT's most scenic national parks, waterfalls and hot springs.
8 picture-perfect Cairns resorts to book for 2020
Lose yourself in the top accommodation tropical north Queensland has to offer.
Family getaways from Canberra to put smiles on their dials
Break out of the big city and explore the local townships, national parks and beaches with your brood these school holidays.
Holiday homes in Perth
Discover your home away from home in the centre of the city or along the beach in Perth.
Airlie Beach accommodation | Where to stay on the Whitsunday Coast
Compare Airlie Beach hotels, find the best sites to book them and get the latest coupon codes and deals to save on your stay.
Daylesford accommodation | Where to stay in the Macedon Ranges
Compare Daylesford hotels, find the best sites to book them and get the latest coupon codes and deals to save on your stay.
Phillip Island accommodation | Where to stay in on the Victorian island
Compare Phillip Island hotels, find the best sites to book them and get the latest coupon codes and deals to save on your stay.
How to plan a road trip for two | A couple of travel makers
Our personal tips and tricks on how to map out your road trip and what to pack for one smooth ride.
7 unforgettable South Australian family holiday destinations
Sort your itinerary and your accommodation in one hit with our top spots to take the family in South Australia.
Ask an Expert