With personal and car loans from 6.95% p.a. and a range of home loans, could Pepper Money help you find your next finance?
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Pepper Money is a homegrown Aussie brand that launched over 20 years ago in 2000. Since then it has expanded to become a global credit provider with offices in Spain, South Korea, Ireland and the UK.
Pepper provides a variety of home loan solutions, car loans, personal loans, loans for professional equipment and commercial loans to customers Australia-wide.
Pepper Money personal loans
A range of personal loans, both secured and unsecured, are offered by Pepper. Loan options include:
- Pepper Money No Fee Personal Loan. This unsecured loan offering from Pepper is available from $5,000 to $40,000. It includes a personalised rate from 6.95% p.a. and there are no ongoing fees. This loan is available on terms from 18 months to 7 years.
Pepper Money personal loans are available for a range of purposes, including:
- Debt consolidation of payday lender debts
- Mortgage and credit arrears
- Payment of defaults and judgements
- Loans for business purposes
Pepper Money home loans
There are 3 main home loan products on offer with Pepper. These include:
- Pepper Essential. This loan is a simple loan product available to customers with a clear credit history. Personalised rates start from 2.85% p.a. and are based on your credit score and financial situation.
- Pepper Easy. This loan is available to borrowers who haven't had a credit problem in the last 2 years. Personalised rates start from 3.79% p.a. based on your credit score and income.
- Pepper Advantage. This loan is available to borrowers who have less than perfect credit histories or have struggled finding a loan elsewhere. Personalised rates start from 4.99% p.a. based on your credit score, income and financial history.
If you can get together a 10% deposit and aren't currently bankrupt, Pepper Money can offer you the opportunity to get a home loan or to consolidate your debts into a new home loan.
Home loans from Pepper Money are available for:
- Bad credit borrowers
- Non-standard income borrowers
- Self-employed borrowers
- Home buyers
- First time buyers
- Debt consolidation
For more information on Pepper's home loans, please visit our guide.
Features of Pepper Money personal loans
The following features are available with Pepper Money:
- Rate estimate. Get an estimated rate based on some simple personal information before you apply.
- Repayment calculator. Calculate your expected repayments to see what you can afford.
- Range of loan purposes. Pepper Money loans are available for almost any legitimate purpose.
- Secured and unsecured options. Depending on the type of finance you're looking for, how much you would like to borrow and your financial circumstances, Pepper may give you the option of a loan secured by an asset or not.
- Quick application. You can apply online in just 10 minutes.
- Quick approval. Pepper aims to get a decision as to whether or not your application has been approved to you within 5 hours.
- Quick funding. If approved, funds should be in your account by the next business day.
- Options for bad credit borrowers. Having a poor credit history can make getting a personal loan more difficult. With Pepper Money, an applicant's financial circumstances are considered on a case-by-case basis.
How to apply
To apply for a loan with Pepper, simply click "Go to site" to visit the lender directly and complete an application. Applicants for these loans will be required to:
- Be aged 18 or over
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Have some form of employment
Depending on the type of finance that you are applying for, other eligibility criteria may also apply.
To compare more personal loan options, please click here.
More guides on Finder
Pepper Money No Fee Personal Loan Review
Find out more about Pepper Money's no fee personal loan and benefit from a competitive rate from 6.95% p.a., zero fees and loan terms of up to 7 years.
ebroker Business Loans review
Whatever your business loan requirement, ebroker may be able to help. With a range of loan options from over 70 bank and non-bank lenders compared on-site, could you find the right loan for your business?
Aussies urged to take note of money changes happening in 2020
From rate cuts to insurance hikes, Finder has compiled a list of key money changes and personal finance predictions happening in 2020. Find out about the changes coming to your home loan, health insurance policy, banking and more.
MoneyMe Line of Credit
MoneyMe offers a flexible line of credit loan that's accessible within minutes. Apply online and get approved for a maximum credit limit from $1,000 to $10,000 and make purchases straight from your mobile phone.
Endeavour Mutual Bank Unsecured Personal Loan
Get quick approval on an unsecured personal loan for any worthwhile purpose with Endeavour Mutual Bank.
OurMoneyMarket Personal Loan
OurMoneyMarket is a marketplace lender that offers personal loans with risk-based rates. See if it's right for you here.
MacCredit Personal Loan
Get access to a range of lenders with the MacCredit personal loan.
The Rock Personal Loan
The Rock personal loan can be used to finance a range of needs, with flexible repayment options.
Can you repay your personal loan early?
Repaying a personal loan ahead of schedule is great and can help you save on fees and interest. That is, unless you're charged a penalty for doing it. Check our list to see what fees Australian lenders charge.
Personal loans with risk-based rates
Find out which banks use risk-based pricing and compare loans with personalised rates.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 25.69% p.a. based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $50,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 10.5% p.a.
Apply for up to $50,000 to use for a variety of purposes without needing to add security. Available to self-employed applicants. Note: These rates are available until 2 February 2021. Credit, eligibility criteria and terms & conditions apply.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 9.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 10.88% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
An unsecured loan up to $55,000 you can use for a range of purposes and pay off over up to 7 years. Note: Majority of customers will get the headline rate of 12.69% p.a. (13.56% p.a. comparison rate) or less. See Comparison rate warning in (i) above.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 20.49% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.
Ask an Expert