Benefit from a lower rate when you secure your personal loan with a motor vehicle through People’s Choice Credit Union.
If you want the benefit of a low car loan rate but want to use the funds for something else, why not consider People’s Choice Secured Personal Loan.
You need to secure the loan with a motor vehicle you already own and then you can receive a competitive comparison rate of 8.35% p.a. for the loan term. The motor vehicle can be be new or used, as long you can prove that you own it.
Main points to consider about the People’s Choice Secured Loan
|Product Name||People's Choice CU Secured Personal Loan|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||From 7.99% (fixed)|
|Comparison Rate (p.a.)||8.35%|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Min Loan Amount||$10,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$100,000|
This loan is a secured loan and in order to benefit from the low comparison rate of 8.35% p.a., you must secure this loan with a motor vehicle.
You must be able to prove that you own the vehicle that you’re using as security. You can apply for between $10,000 up to a maximum of $100,000.
The loan terms start from 1 year(s) and end at 10 year(s).
Features of the People’s Choice Secured Loan
Some of the features associated with this loan include:
- A competitive rate. This rate starts from a low 8.35% p.a. comparison rate per year.
- Fixed rate for the first five years of your loan term. You benefit from a fixed rate for the first five years of your loan term. This means that you have the certainty of knowing how much your repayments will be for the first five years, which offers peace of mind.
- Large starting amount. You can borrow a minimum of $10,000 and a maximum of $100,000.
- Freedom of funds. As this is a personal loan, you are able to use the funds you are granted for whatever you need. Want to go on a holiday or consolidate your debt? You are able to do this with your loan.
- Loan terms. Loan terms for this loan start from 1 year(s) to 10 year(s).
- Flexible repayments available.You can tailor your personal loan repayments to your cash flow frequency with weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments available.
- Straightforward fee structure. The fees you need to pay are made known to you before your application. You must pay a $250 application fee, as well as a rate lock of 0.15% of the total loan amount.
- No monthly fees or penalties for additional repayments. You benefit from no monthly fees charged as well as no penalties for additional repayments or any penalties for early repayment.
- Redraw facility available. If you make extra repayments over the duration of your loan, you are able to redraw them whenever you need them.
- Pre approval for 60 days. You benefit from pre-approval from People’s Choice which is valid for 60 days.
- Secured loan. This loan is secured and needs to have an asset put forward. You must secure this loan with a new or used motor vehicle to benefit from the low rate on offer.
How to apply for the People’s Choice Secured Loan with a motor vehicle
If you’re ready to apply for this loan, click on “Go to Site” and ensure you meet the following requirements:
- Be the age of 18 or older.
- Have an income.
- Know your assets and liabilities situation.
Some of the documents you need to provide include:
- Income details. This is needed to show you can meet your financial obligations of this loan. Income details can include pay slips, child support statements, pension statements, proof of overtime, rental income and commissions.
- Expense details. This can be utility bills, rent, board, loan repayments, credit card repayments, maintenance, lease repayments and more.
- Asset information. You need to show any assets you might have, which can include cash savings, the value of your motor vehicles, shares, property, bonds, price of furnishings and many more.
- Residential and employment details for the last three years.
- Australian driver’s licence number and expiry.
You benefit from a low rate when securing this loan with a motor vehicle. Ensure this loan meets your financial needs before applying. Compare other personal loans before making a decision.