The Pearl Hair Remover promises to not just remove unwanted hair, but to delay it in growing back.
Most individuals who shave regularly would appreciate an at-home product that makes the process quicker and painless. What would make it even better is if the same product was also able to increase the amount of time it takes for unwanted hair to grow back.
The Pearl Hair Remover is one such device that is being offered for sale as a safe alternative to razors. With advanced technology, a sleek design and the promise to slow the growth of hair, this may be the hair removal product that Australians are looking for.
The hype for the Pearl Hair Remover
According to the Pearl Hair Remover web page, their electronic hair removal system is able to remove hair with little effort on your part and without any pain. It is supposedly safe for all body parts including the face and bikini line and will slow the growth of hair in the areas that is used on.
How does the Pearl Hair Remover Work?
The Pearl Hair Remover is a small hand-held device that you glide over the surface of your skin. Thermo-transmitters are used to send heat into the hair follicle to damage it. Plus, with the use of a bi-directional optical sensor the hair remover is able to remove hair in two directions instead of one. By using heat, the product claims to be effective not only at removing hair, but slowing down its growth.
It also claims to not irritate the skin, but it is recommended that you always buff the area and apply a gentle moisturiser after its use for healthier and smoother skin. For first time users it may take up to 45 minutes to remove all of the hair, but that time will decrease as you get used to using the product.
What reviewers say about the Pearl Hair Remover
The majority of the reviews found for this product are positive, although it is mentioned often that not all of the hair is removed the first time you use it. Other positive points mentioned is that the skin is not irritated and that the hair does take longer to grow back then with regular shaving.
Pros and cons of the Pearl Hair Remover
- Portable. The Pearl Hair Remover is small and lightweight, making it easier to use and take along when you travel.
- Convenient. The device works with a rechargeable battery, so there is no cord in your way while using the hair remover or batteries to buy.
- Pain-free. Unlike waxing products, the Pearl Hair Remover does not cause pain to the user.
- Guarantee. Pearl Hair Remover offers a 30 day money back guarantee.
- Sound. Unlike other electronic hair removal products, the Pearl is very quiet during use.
- Easy to use. You only need to glide the device over the skin in order for it to work. Plus there is a light which will illuminate to alert you that the product is being used correctly.
- Smell. You are advised that there will be a slight burning smell during use as the heat is applied to the hair follicle. You may even see smoke but this is normal and will lessen each time you use the product.
- Price. The Pearl Hair Remover retails for $199.99, but over time you would recoup that in the money you save on salon visits, razors and shaving cream.
- Hair growth. It is recommended that you allow short stubble to grow to at least 1 mm before using the product to remove hair.
Back to top Heat is burning the hair down to the follicle, causing the slight smell you may notice. This indicates that the product is working and should not alarm you during use. The small heat waves emitted by the device go all the way to root weakening the hair follicle and slowing down the growth of hair. You may be left with a short layer of stubble after using the Pearl Hair Remover. The buffer pads help in removing those short hairs and smoothing the skin.
Frequently asked questions about the Pearl Hair Remover
Heat is burning the hair down to the follicle, causing the slight smell you may notice. This indicates that the product is working and should not alarm you during use.
The small heat waves emitted by the device go all the way to root weakening the hair follicle and slowing down the growth of hair.
You may be left with a short layer of stubble after using the Pearl Hair Remover. The buffer pads help in removing those short hairs and smoothing the skin.
If you don’t mind investing a small amount of time to get the maximum results in hair removal, the Pearl is worth the investment. The benefit of slowing the growth of hair will mean less time controlling it in the future. Plus you can use it on large areas like the legs and arms as well as the face and bikini area.
It is very important to follow the directions precisely when using the Pearl Hair Remover. The buffer and moisturiser step is necessary for completing the hair removal process and keeping the skin smooth. If you do have questions or feel like the product is not living up to your expectations, contact the company immediately for assistance.