Peak snow-season flights to Japan from $708 return on ANA
Get set to push that pristine Japanese powder for less.
One of Japan's most prestigious airlines ANA has given fares to Tokyo, Sapporo, Nagoya and Osaka a red-hot slash. The best bit? Flights are available during peak ski season dates, running from 1-30 November 2019 and 1 February-31 March 2020.
Keen to hit the slopes? This is the sale to do it in, especially since it's an "all-in" fare which means your checked luggage (i.e. your equipment) is taken care of with your ticket.
The lowest flights are for Perth to Tokyo, Nagoya and Osaka from $708 return. This is closely followed by flights from Sydney to Tokyo, Nagoya and Osaka from $785 return.
Those looking to head to the Aussie ski hotspot of Sapporo can also nab discounted flights. From Perth, these start at $928 return while from Sydney they start from $998 return.
To book: Head to Skyscanner to compare flights and book at the best price.
This sale ends midnight 30 July 2019.
How good are these ANA Japan sale fares?
- Price: Great. You know you've hit the jackpot with full-service fares to Japan when they drop to the low $700s. Earlier this year Qantas took them down to $698 return. While these aren't quite as cheap, they do come mighty close and include flights to destinations that Qantas doesn't fly to, such as Sapporo.
- Airline: Great. ANA is a 5-star, full service airline. It's the third best airline in the world, according to Skytrax.
- Travel time: Great. Flights to Tokyo are direct. Flights to all other cities include a stopover, which can be kept short.
- Weather: Good. These flights are timed perfectly to catch peak-season powder in February and March. If you're lucky you could also score some early cherry blossom action in late March.
Set your sights on Japan now
- NSW Dine and Discover vouchers extended: Best ways to use yours now
- The 5 best Flight Centre EOFY travel deals
- Virgin Australia announces free flights competition for vaccinated Aussies
- 5 ways to maximise your $200 Luxury Escapes COVID-19 vouchers
- Sydney Solstice Festival 2021: 10 unmissable things to do