Peak-season flights to Hong Kong from $561 return on Cathay Pacific
Get in quick – this sale is for a limited time only.
Hong Kong is set to entertain in 2019 with a calendar brimming with activities and excitement. And with travel between 7 January and 14 November 2019 on sale with Cathay Pacific, you can now get to them from just $561 return.
Will you party in February for Chinese New Year, get creative in March for Hong Kong Arts Month, cheer on your team in April for the Hong Kong Rugby Sevens or spend October and November eating your weight in dumplings at the Wine and Dine Festival and Great November Feast?
The possibilities are endless, but this sale is not. It ends 14 December 2018.
That's not a lot of time. To make sure you don't miss out, book today at Cathay Pacific.
How good are these Cathay Pacific fares?
- Price: Great. Over the year we've seen Cathay Pacific drop sale-after-sale on flights to Hong Kong in 2019, but this one takes the cake coming up well under $600 return. It's also just a few dollars short of its last notable Hong Kong sale, which had flights from $558 return though for a shorter travel period of January to June 2019.
- Airline: Great. Cathay Pacific is a 5-star full-service airline and has been named one of the top 10 airlines in the world at the Skytrax Airline Awards.
- Frequent Flyer Points: Great. Cathay Pacific is partners with Qantas and flights are eligible for Qantas Frequent Flyer points.
- Travel time: Great. All flights are non-stop. Can it get any better? (Answer: No).
- Weather: Great. You've almost a year's worth of travel dates to book. If you want to go sightseeing, visit either before May or after September to avoid the rainy season.
Dumplings and shopping, here I come!
|From||To||Fare (return)||Travel dates||Book|
|Sydney||Hong Kong||$561||7 January and 14 November 2019||Book your flight with Cathay Pacific|
|Melbourne||Hong Kong||$562||7 January and 14 November 2019||Book your flight with Cathay Pacific|
|Brisbane||Hong Kong||$666||7 January and 14 November 2019||Book your flight with Cathay Pacific|
|Adelaide||Hong Kong||$674||7 January and 14 November 2019||Book your flight with Cathay Pacific|
- 5 cheapest places to visit when Australia’s international borders reopen
- Qantas sets date for international flights to US, UK, Fiji and more
- Virgin Australia VA-X and Win competition: All the details
- How I used Qantas Points to see Antarctica (as nowhere else is open)
- NSW Dine and Discover vouchers extended: Best ways to use yours now