Peak-season Christmas flights to the Philippines from $169
Because it's never too early to think about that Christmas break.
We're less than six months until Christmas and Cebu Pacific is already setting our vacay plans in motion, launching a flash sale on seats for travel between 1 August until 31 December 2019.
Not only does that include peak-season Christmas dates, it also includes dry-season dates in November and December.
Flights from Melbourne to Manila start from $169 each way while flights from Sydney to Manila start from $209 each way.
As mentioned above, this is a flash sale and tickets are only available until 14 July, unless sold out prior.
With dates as good as these, they're bound to be flying off the shelf this very second. Make one of them yours by heading to Skyscanner to punch in your dates and see just how cheap your Christmas break can be.
How good are these Cebu Pacific fares?
- Price: Good. We've seen Cebu Pacific slash fares to Manila to as low as $139 this year, so this isn't the cheapest the airline can go. However, considering the peak dates it includes, the extra $30 is a small price to pay for clear skies and Christmas cheer.
- Airline: Good. Cebu Pacific is a budget airline. This means your ticket only includes your seat and carry-on luggage. You can add checked luggage, meals and entertainment but these will cost extra.
- Travel time: Great. All flights are direct.
- Weather: Great. Catch flights from November onwards to make the most of the peak dry season as well as the school holiday break. There are also spring holiday dates included in this sale from late September until early October.
- NSW Dine and Discover vouchers extended: Best ways to use yours now
- The 5 best Flight Centre EOFY travel deals
- Virgin Australia announces free flights competition for vaccinated Aussies
- 5 ways to maximise your $200 Luxury Escapes COVID-19 vouchers
- Sydney Solstice Festival 2021: 10 unmissable things to do