Are you looking for a quick cash loan up to $2,000? Consider what PayExpress has to offer.
PayExpress offers small cash loans that can be approved within hours of you submitting your application. Apply for a loan of between $200 and $2,000 without the need to print any documents. If you're a responsible borrower, PayExpress rewards you with better terms if you decide to apply for another loan.
Depending on who you bank with, you can have money deposited into your account by 3pm on the day you submit your application. Repayment periods vary between 63-90 days. PayExpress will evaluate your financial situation and will propose loan terms based on what you can afford.
How do PayExpress loans work?
PayExpress grants loans of up to $2,000 depending on your financial situation. The entire application process is online, which includes uploading or emailing your ID and bank statements to PayExpress' loan agents.
Loan charges include an establishment fee that is 20% of the amount borrowed and a monthly fee that is 4% of the amount borrowed.
You'll have between 63-90 days to repay what you borrow. Repayments are automatically direct debited from the bank account you're paid into.
Features of a loan from PayExpress
If you’d like to apply for a PayExpress personal loan, here are some of the features from which you can benefit.
- Quick application process. The PayExpress loan application is fully online – you can electronically so no paper contracts are involved. For your ID and bank statements, you have the option of uploading or faxing these to PayExpress.
- Special features for members. PayExpress members are assigned an account manager and benefit from personalised service, higher loan amounts that increase over time and increased flexibility on loan terms.
- Express Funding. You have the option to have funds deposited on the day your loan application is approved. Standard funding is also available, whereby your money is sent to your account via EFT, which could take a few more days.
- Direct debits. Repayments are made by direct debit in line with your pay cycle. If you anticipate a problem with making a repayment, PayExpress will adjust the due date as long as they have 48 hours notice.
How much will the loan cost?
While you don’t pay interest on PayExpress loans, you are liable for certain fees and charges.
- Establishment fees. You will be charged an establishment fee equal to 20% of the loan amount.
- Monthly fee. This amount is equal to 4% of the loan amount charged per month for the duration of the loan period.
- Direct debit charge. You will be charged $0.88 per direct debit for repayments. *
- Payment default. If you fail to make a payment, you will be charged $20.
- Debt collection. If PayExpress has to engage an external debt collector, you will be charged $50.
Are you eligible for a PayExpress loan?
You must fulfill the following criteria to apply for a PayExpress Short Term Cash Loan:
- Age. You must be 18 years or older.
- Employment. You must show proof of employment. Important: your application will not be considered if you are self-employed or receiving government benefits.
- Residence. You must be able to prove Australian residency.
Ready to apply? Here's how
If you can meet the eligibility criteria outlined above, click "Go to Site" to get the application process started. You'll need the following details on hand to complete your application:
- Personal details such as your name and address
- Employer's name and contact information
- Bank details including your BSB and account numbers
- How much you earn and your next pay date
- Photo ID
- 90 day of banks statements
You can email or upload copies of your ID and bank statements.
Following a credit check, PayExpress will get in touch with you within an hour of your application. If approved, you may receive a same-day deposit.