Teleloans Payday Loans
Teleloans offers online business loans, small cash loans and bad credit loans with variable loan options.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Teleloans offers a range of small cash loans and business loans for various purposes.
Are you struggling financially?
If you're struggling financially and would like to speak to someone for free financial advice, information and assistance you can call the Financial Counsellors hotline on 1800 007 007 (open from 9:30am to 4pm, Monday to Friday). If you are suffering financial problems related to the coronavirus pandemic you may be eligible for additional support. Find out more here: https://www.finder.com.au/coronavirus-financial-help
⚠️ Warning about Borrowing
Do you really need a loan today?*
It can be expensive to borrow small amounts of money and borrowing may not solve your money problems.
Check your options before you borrow:
- For information about other options for managing bills and debts, ring 1800 007 007 from anywhere in Australia to talk to a free and independent financial counsellor
- Talk to your electricity, gas, phone or water provider to see if you can work out a payment plan
- If you are on government benefits, ask if you can receive an advance from Centrelink: Phone: 13 17 94
The Government's MoneySmart website shows you how small amount loans work and suggests other options that may help you.
* This statement is an Australian Government requirement under the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009.
Comparison of Payday Loans
While we don't compare Tele Loans Payday Loans, here is a comparison of other Payday loan providers that you may find useful.
Types of personal loans from Teleloans
The two basic types of loans offered by Teleloans are simple cash and business loans, aimed at providing emergency cash relief for borrowers. Teleloans states that its intention is to provide useful cash sources for clients to manage financial situations.
Teleloans cash loans are small payday loans. The term of these loans may be up to days, with first payments required to be made within 20 days of funding. Cash loans amounts vary from $100 to $200 for first time borrowers and up to $1,000 maximum.
Business loans from Teleloans are unsecured. Business loans may be up to $1000 with variable terms depending on borrower preferences.
Teleloans additionally offers borrowers an option to conduct loans through their services or directly with the credit provider, Finance and Direct Loans Pty Ltd, advising the benefits and costs of this alternative.
Borrowers can also have a guarantor for their Teleloans. This method is generally used as a risk management option for lenders and may also be appropriate for some borrowers who are unable to document sufficient income for approval.
Fees and charges are applicable, with additional fees and charges calculated according to the terms of specific loans.
Features and benefits of a Teleloans personal loan
- Teleloans is an emergency payday advance provider. Their basic cash loans are small, and may assist borrowers with short term cash needs. Business loans are similarly configured to provide cash for short term coverage of temporary costs and business expenses.
- Bad credit loans. Teleloans advertises a small loan option for those with credit history issues, stating that borrowers' 'credit history is history', which is for emergency loans only. The company provides other documentation which states that for larger loans, credit history is taken into consideration for loan approvals.
- Loan choices. Teleloans offers borrowers a choice of terms for loans. Loans may be taken out under the National Consumer Credit Protection Act, or under the terms of their Guaranteed and Managed Loan service. Different conditions apply to each type of loan. The different terms of loans include different fees and conditions. Under the Guaranteed and Managed Loan service terms, a credit check is not conducted.
- Flexible repayments. Loans payments may be made through credit cards, direct debit or money orders in emergency situations. This level of flexibility in repayment options may be suitable for some borrowers in preference to other alternatives.
How to apply for a personal loan from Teleloans
Depending on the type of loan that someone needs, they can choose the Payment Advance tab for cash loans, and the Business Advance Tab for business loans. These pages are the Teleloans loan application forms.
Personal payday loans
Applicants must be over 18 and meet one of the following criteria in order to apply:
- In paid employment
- Have a mobile phone in the borrower’s name
- Have a landline in the borrower’s name
Documentation in the form of two forms of identification and bank account information is required.
Teleloans business loans
- Businesses must have an ACN or ABN
- Proof of payment information
Documentation requirements include bank account information and may include requests for other documentation of business information if required.
At a maximum of $1,000, Teleloans cash loans are smaller than the cash loan market average of around $1500. These cash loans are structured to act as emergency cash, rather than financial fixes for major budget issues. They may be useful to borrowers for managing expenses.
The Teleloans business loans are also notably smaller than the short term market average, at $1,000. This amount is geared to providing cash for current cashflow issues. For business borrowers, these loans may be suitable for managing small business costs.
More guides on finder
Free Loan Agreement Templates (Australia)
Learn how to write a loan agreement and find out where you can get free legal templates.
ebroker Business Loans review
Whatever your business loan requirement, ebroker may be able to help. With a range of loan options from over 70 bank and non-bank lenders compared on-site, could you find the right loan for your business?
Credit cards vs buy now pay later
Both buy now pay later plans and credit cards give you ways to pay off purchases over time – here's how they compare.
The home loan hedge: Aussies prefer split rate mortgages
Finder research shows that 1 in 5 Aussies would prefer to split their mortgage between fixed and variable if they were to refinance. Find out how a split loan can benefit you.
Best Payroll Software
Take advantage of the many payroll software options on the market and streamline your businesses’ payday process.
Australian borrowers could save up to $60,000 by refinancing right now
There are very low mortgage rates on offer, but borrowers who don't switch are missing out. Let's crunch the numbers.
Finder Cash Rate Survey: Housing affordability sentiment hits all-time high
Results from the latest Finder RBA Cash Rate Survey show that 62% responded with a positive sentiment about housing affordability.
nmoni personal loans review
nmoni is an Australian lender that offers personal loans to both good and bad credit applicants. Find out more about nmoni's rates, fees and features.
Plenti green loans
Becoming more energy efficient has a multitude of benefits for both the environment and your wallet. An added bonus is, you might be able to get a low-rate loan to help you. Find out more about Plenti's green loan here.
Plenti Car Loan
Plenti car loans offer competitive, personalised interest rates, as well as the choice to have your loan secured or unsecured. Find out more about Plenti's car loans here.
Ask an Expert