Teleloans Payday Loans
Teleloans offers online business loans, small cash loans and bad credit loans with variable loan options.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Teleloans offers a range of small cash loans and business loans for various purposes.
Are you struggling financially?
If you're struggling financially and would like to speak to someone for free financial advice, information and assistance you can call the Financial Counsellors hotline on 1800 007 007 (open from 9:30am to 4pm, Monday to Friday). If you are suffering financial problems related to the coronavirus pandemic you may be eligible for additional support. Find out more here: https://www.finder.com.au/coronavirus-financial-help
⚠️ Warning about Borrowing
Do you really need a loan today?*
It can be expensive to borrow small amounts of money and borrowing may not solve your money problems.
Check your options before you borrow:
- For information about other options for managing bills and debts, ring 1800 007 007 from anywhere in Australia to talk to a free and independent financial counsellor
- Talk to your electricity, gas, phone or water provider to see if you can work out a payment plan
- If you are on government benefits, ask if you can receive an advance from Centrelink: Phone: 13 17 94
The Government's MoneySmart website shows you how small amount loans work and suggests other options that may help you.
* This statement is an Australian Government requirement under the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009.
Comparison of Payday Loans
While we don't compare Tele Loans Payday Loans, here is a comparison of other Payday loan providers that you may find useful.
Types of personal loans from Teleloans
The two basic types of loans offered by Teleloans are simple cash and business loans, aimed at providing emergency cash relief for borrowers. Teleloans states that its intention is to provide useful cash sources for clients to manage financial situations.
Teleloans cash loans are small payday loans. The term of these loans may be up to 28 days, with first payments required to be made within 20 days of funding. Cash loans amounts vary from $100 to $200 for first time borrowers and up to $1,000 maximum.
Business loans from Teleloans are unsecured. Business loans may be up to $1000 with variable terms depending on borrower preferences.
Teleloans additionally offers borrowers an option to conduct loans through their services or directly with the credit provider, Finance and Direct Loans Pty Ltd, advising the benefits and costs of this alternative.
Borrowers can also have a guarantor for their Teleloans. This method is generally used as a risk management option for lenders and may also be appropriate for some borrowers who are unable to document sufficient income for approval.
Fees and charges are applicable, with additional fees and charges calculated according to the terms of specific loans.
Features and benefits of a Teleloans personal loan
- Teleloans is an emergency payday advance provider. Their basic cash loans are small, and may assist borrowers with short term cash needs. Business loans are similarly configured to provide cash for short term coverage of temporary costs and business expenses.
- Bad credit loans. Teleloans advertises a small loan option for those with credit history issues, stating that borrowers' 'credit history is history', which is for emergency loans only. The company provides other documentation which states that for larger loans, credit history is taken into consideration for loan approvals.
- Loan choices. Teleloans offers borrowers a choice of terms for loans. Loans may be taken out under the National Consumer Credit Protection Act, or under the terms of their Guaranteed and Managed Loan service. Different conditions apply to each type of loan. The different terms of loans include different fees and conditions. Under the Guaranteed and Managed Loan service terms, a credit check is not conducted.
- Flexible repayments. Loans payments may be made through credit cards, direct debit or money orders in emergency situations. This level of flexibility in repayment options may be suitable for some borrowers in preference to other alternatives.
How to apply for a personal loan from Teleloans
Depending on the type of loan that someone needs, they can choose the Payment Advance tab for cash loans, and the Business Advance Tab for business loans. These pages are the Teleloans loan application forms.
Personal payday loans
Applicants must be over 18 and meet one of the following criteria in order to apply:
- In paid employment
- Have a mobile phone in the borrower’s name
- Have a landline in the borrower’s name
Documentation in the form of two forms of identification and bank account information is required.
Teleloans business loans
- Businesses must have an ACN or ABN
- Proof of payment information
Documentation requirements include bank account information and may include requests for other documentation of business information if required.
At a maximum of $1,000, Teleloans cash loans are smaller than the cash loan market average of around $1500. These cash loans are structured to act as emergency cash, rather than financial fixes for major budget issues. They may be useful to borrowers for managing expenses.
The Teleloans business loans are also notably smaller than the short term market average, at $1,000. This amount is geared to providing cash for current cashflow issues. For business borrowers, these loans may be suitable for managing small business costs.
More guides on Finder
86 400 Neat home loan – variable
This flexible variable rate home loan offer from a digital lender is suitable for both home buyers and investors.
86 400 Own home loan – fixed
Check out this flexible fixed rate offer from a digital lender. Rates for home buyers and investors.
76% of bank’s customers ahead on home loans shows it’s easier than you think
Less than 12 months since borrowers rushed to put their mortgages on hold, Aussies are paying more off their home loan than ever before
PayActiv Earned Wage Access
Learn more about how PayActiv's Earned Wage Access service can help you access up to $500 of your paycheque for a $5 fee charged fortnightly (only if you access your wage before payday).
UCapital Unsecured Business Loan
A UCapital unsecured business loan can provide up to $300,000 without security, with repayment terms between 3 and 12 months.
It’s official: Comparing home loans saves you big money
Lenders often give discounts to new borrowers, but not to loyal existing customers. Here's how to work out if you're being charged too much.
How to start an accounting business
Find out what you need to know before starting an accounting business.
Owner-occupier home loans
Need an owner-occupier home loan? Compare rates, understand home owner tax rules and more.
Beforepay is a smart app that allows you to access up to $200 of your wages ahead of your next payday, while simultaneously offering you budgeting solutions.
What does it mean for you if we’re no longer in a recession?
The recession is apparently over – but what does this actually mean for your money, and what impact does it have on your savings, loans and investments?
Ask an Expert