MyCashFinance Personal and Business Loans
Get a fast cash loan up to $10,000 or a business loan up to $1,000,000. Costs will vary based on the type of loan you apply for.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
How does MyCashFinance compare to other providers?
We currently don't compare MyCashFinance loan. However, you can compare a range of payday loans below.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
What steps are involved in the loan process?
- Choose the loan that best suits your needs.
A Fast Cash Loan and a Small Business Loan are both on offer, so compare them to see if they suit your needs.
- Fill out the pre-approval form.
This form only has four fields and won’t take you more than a minute or two to complete.
- Complete your application.
If you are pre-approved you can complete the full application. This will then be assessed by the lender.
- Contract and receiving your loan.
If your loan is approved you’ll be sent a loan contract to sign. Once this is done you will be sent your loan.
What loans does MyCashFinance offer?
MyCashFinance gives you the choice between two loans:
- Fast Cash Loan. Borrow between $1,600 and $10,000 with this loan and have up to 1 year to repay it. Repayments are based on your financial circumstances and can be weekly, fortnightly or monthly. You’re able to repay the loan early without penalty.
- Small Business Loan. Loans for business purposes are available for amounts between $1,000 and $1,000,000. You’ll have up to 3 years to repay the loan in weekly, fortnightly or monthly installments or through capitalised repayments. Interest starts a 2% per month and loans can be secured or unsecured.
Features of a MyCashFinance loan
Taking out a loan with MyCashFinance gives you access to certain features, including:
- Choice of loan. You have the choice between a Fast Cash Loan and a Small Business Loan.
- Lengthy repayment terms. Have a little longer to repay your loan than with standard payday lenders – you could have up to 1 year to repay a Fast Cash Loan or 3 years for a Small Business Loan.
- Joint application. If you’re not eligible for a MyCashFinance loan you can apply with another person who is in order to be approved.
- Receive your loan quickly. If you submit your application and the loan is settled before 3pm you can receive your funds on the same day. Loans settled after this time will be received by the following business day.
Are you eligible for a loan?
To be eligible for a Fast Cash Loan you need to:
- (if you don’t own either you can apply with someone who does)
- Receive at least in after-tax income a week
- Have acceptable credit history (bad credit is considered)
- Be over the age of 18
To be eligible for a Small Business Loan you also need to:
- Be using the funds for business purposes
- Be starting a new business or operating an existing business
MyCashFinance offers two flexible solutions for both your business and personal financing needs. Before you apply or even start the pre-approval process, compare the loans available so you get the best loan for what you need.
Frequently asked questions
What happens when I submit my application?
After you are pre-approved and submit your full application, a lender will review it and a contract will be generated. After you accept and sign the contract the money can be transferred to your bank account.
I receive Centrelink payments. Can I be approved for a loan?
You can approved if you earn over per week. You will not be eligible if your income comes from Newstart, Youth Allowance or Austudy.
Can I repay my loan early?
This is possible with most lenders but it would be best to check if there are any fees involved before doing so.
Are there any credit checks?
Yes, your credit file will be checked, however you can still be eligible for loans with bad credit.
How can I receive my loan on the same day?
Submit your loan application in full as early as possible. If all supporting documents are received and the loan is settled before 3pm, the funds can be transferred on the same day.
More guides on Finder
G&C Mutual Bank Fixed Rate Home Loan
A review of G&C Mutual Bank’s fixed rate home loan. Discover the features and benefits of this loan.
loans.com.au SMSF loan
A review of the SMSF loan from loans.com.au. This is an SMSF loan for refinancers.
loans.com.au Green Home Loan
A detailed review of loans.com.au’s Green Home Loan. Discover the features and benefits of this green home loan.
Business loans for Centrelink recipients
Centrelink might block your business idea from taking off, but a variety of finance options including government schemes can help your business succeed.
Handypay Green Loan
A Green Loan from Handypay could help you make your home more energy-efficient. Handypay green loans are available up to $75,000 on terms of up to 10 years.
Earlypay Equipment Finance
Keep your cash flow positive while buying the equipment you need for your business to grow with Earlypay equipment finance. Access funds from $20,000 to $500,000 without the need for real estate security.
Earlypay Invoice Finance
Get the cash flow boost your business needs with Earlypay's invoice finance offering.
Swoop Finance Business Loans
Swoop Finance offers a vast range of business loans via its extensive lender portfolio. Businesses of all sizes and funding requirements may be able to qualify. Find out more.
Zip Business Loan
Zip Business's unsecured business lines of credit are available from $10k to $500k. Draw down what you need and repay over 6 months to 3 years.
The American Express Business Card
The American Express Business Card offers reliable service, a wide range of benefits, additional features, and competitive fees.
Ask an Expert