If you need to pay unexpected bills, instant cash online allows you to apply and get an instant loan the same day.
Instant Cash Online is a lender that allows you to apply online for small loans from wherever you may be in Australia. Typically, these are loans that have to be repaid within a month but may be longer. This lender provides the kind of loans you need in an emergency situation to, for example, cover a medical bill or perhaps pay for car repairs
That means if you are looking for a medium to long-term loan or need a large amount of cash, this lender may not be for you.
Sunshine Short Term Offer
This is a short term loan offer with a fast and easy online application for bad credit borrowers who are employed. You can apply today to get approved for up to $2,000.
- Loan Amount: $2,000
- Loan Term: 9 weeks
- Turnaround Time: 30 Minutes - conditions apply
- Total Cost of Borrowing $100: 20% of borrowed amount + 4% of borrowed amount each month
- Bad credit borrowers OK
- Quick and easy Approval
- No Credit Checks - Must be employed
Comparison of instant cash online
Types instant cash loans online
The cash advance loans offered by Instant Cash Online are designed to offer short-term solutions to unexpected cash-flow issues. There are countless reasons that lead to such emergencies, which typically require access to funds quickly.
Instant Cash Online has an online calculator on its website that tells you immediately how much you would be required to pay back on a loan taken for a term of between 16 and 30 days. The calculation takes into account an establishment fee and a monthly fee, both of which are based on the principal amount. If you miss a payment, you will be charged a missed payment fee.
First-time customers are entitled to a limited amount, but repeat customers can take larger loan amounts.
Features and benefits of an Instant Cash Online personal loan
- Quick disbursement. The whole process from application to disbursement is done online within a couple of hours, giving the assurance that you can quickly get cash on time and satisfy pressing financial demands.
- Easy interest calculation. Loans attract a 20% establishment fee and a 4% monthly fee based on the principal amount. If you miss a payment, you will be charged a missed payment fee of 35%. Instant Cash Online has no hidden charges, making it easy to calculate what you are expected to pay back and keep your finances under control.
- Low manageable amount. As a first-time customer, you can obtain a maximum loan of up to $2,000. Repeat customers can get upwards of $3,000. These relatively small amounts are meant to help solve temporary cash flow problems, not get you deeper into debt.
- Repeat loans. Once you have repaid a loan, it is easy to take out another one. It usually takes two full business days for your bank to confirm that your payment has cleared. You can still make your application before this happens, which means your new loan will be ready for crediting into your account the moment your bank clears the final repayment of your previous loan.
How to apply for a personal loan from Instant Cash Online
Applying and obtaining an instant cash loan is a process that can be done online. To apply, you need to fill out the application form online, then wait for approval and confirmation (if you meet the criteria). When you click the ‘I Accept’ button on the loan agreement, the payment is processed to your bank account in under five minutes. Bear in mind that, depending on your bank, it may take upwards of two hours to 24 hours before you have access to the funds.
If you have certain documents ready, your application goes through the system quickly.These documents are.
- A recent 90-day bank statement. This must show your salary deposits, and an account and BSB number. This is required by regulatory bodies.
- Proof of address. If your bank statement does not mention your current address, you will need to provide a utility bill that does.
- Payslips. You must provide your two most recent payslips.
In addition to the above requirements, you must currently be a legal Australian resident and be at least 18 years old to qualify for a loan. You do not qualify if you are self-employed or live outside Australia.
The challenge of getting cash instantly to tackle unexpected bills can give anybody a headache. Most banks and credit firms focus on medium and long-term loans, and their processes prevent the much-needed funds from becoming accessible for several hours. When looking for quick financing solutions it's important to compare your options in order to secure the right loan for you.