GetPaidToday Payday Loan
If you're looking for a small short term loan, then you may want to get help from GetPaidToday.
Maximum loan amount
for $1,500 loan
1 - 12 months
Term of loan
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Are you struggling financially?
If you're struggling financially and would like to speak to someone for free financial advice, information and assistance you can call the Financial Counsellors hotline on 1800 007 007 (open from 9:30am to 4pm, Monday to Friday). If you are suffering financial problems related to the coronavirus pandemic you may be eligible for additional support. Find out more here: https://www.finder.com.au/coronavirus-financial-help
⚠️ Warning about Borrowing
Do you really need a loan today?*
It can be expensive to borrow small amounts of money and borrowing may not solve your money problems.
Check your options before you borrow:
- For information about other options for managing bills and debts, ring 1800 007 007 from anywhere in Australia to talk to a free and independent financial counsellor
- Talk to your electricity, gas, phone or water provider to see if you can work out a payment plan
- If you are on government benefits, ask if you can receive an advance from Centrelink: Phone: 13 17 94
The Government's MoneySmart website shows you how small amount loans work and suggests other options that may help you.
* This statement is an Australian Government requirement under the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009.
Who is GetPaidToday?
GetPaidToday is a loan broking company which connects a large network of lenders with prospective borrowers who are looking for payday loans. As a loan broker they provide customer service and expertise in the field of payday loans and work towards finding loans that suit their clients' needs.
Comparison of Payday Loans
Whilst we don't directly compare GetPaidToday Payday Loan, compare other short term loans here
Types of GetPaidToday Payday LoanGetPaidToday works with a range of lenders who are able to provide clients with a variety of loan options. Based on your application they will assess your financial needs and situation and find a lender who will be able to offer you a loan. GetPaidToday loans may be an option to consider if you need funds for the following:
- Home repairs. If your property is damaged but you don't have the money to fix it before payday.
- Emergency expenses. If you have an unexpected medical emergency or something happens and you need access to quick cash.
- Car repairs. If your car is involved in an accident or breaks down and you need money to get it fixed.
- Bills. If you receive a bill that is higher than you expected or forgot to make payments for a purchase.
Features of a GetPaidToday loan
Applicants looking for a convenient loan service that connects you to lenders, GetPaidToday may be able to help. Take a look at their features:
- Variety of lenders. GetPaidToday gives applicants access to a wide variety of lenders and payday loans.
- Fixed interest and fees. GetPaidToday has a fixed loan structure so you know how much you will have to pay when you sign your contract.
- Loan term and amount. GetPaidToday offers loan terms of between 30 and 365 days, and loan amounts of between $100 to $2,000.
- Security. All online loan applications are 100% safe and secure, and if you have problems you can contact the loan broker directly.
Fees and chargesGetPaidToday isn't a lender, so you won't pay any fees for their services. The fees you will be charged are set by the lender you eventually agree to take a loan out with.
However, because payday loans are capped by ASIC (Australian Securities and Investments Commission) borrowers can expect to pay a 20% establishment fee and 4% in monthly fees for most loans through GetPaidToday.
The eligibility criteria differs between lenders and the loan you are offered will be based on the personal information your provide. Here are some basic criteria which you'll need to meet. You'll need to:
- Be aged 18 years or over
- Be a resident of Australia
- Have an active bank account
- Have a regular source of income deposited into your bank account ie. not be paid in cash
- Provide correct personal and contact information
How to apply
To apply for a loan with GetPaidToday, simply follow the secure link on this page to their online application form. The application form requires you to submit your personal information in order to verify your identity to the lenders. It will take a few minutes for GetPaidToday to find a suitable lender and then approve your application. You can then electronically sign the loan agreement and receive the loan amount.
Things to be aware ofGetPaidToday is a loan broker and not an actual lender. You need to check the fees and terms and conditions associated with the loan on the lender's site. Once you sign a loan contract you will be dealing with the actual lender and not GetPaidToday.
The following are frequently asked questions regarding payday loans from GetPaidToday:
Can I apply if I have bad credit?
Some of the lenders that are part of GetPaidToday's network lend to people with bad credit. If you have a poor credit rating you can still apply and see if there are any available lenders.
Will I be charged to use GetPaidToday's loan service?
No. GetPaidToday is a free loan service.
How do I make repayments?
The details of your repayments will be outlined in your contract. The amount you owe will usually be debited from your nominated bank account on an agreed date, although this can differ between providers.
What if I cannot repay my loan?
If you cannot pay your loan you should contact your lender, not GetPaidToday. Before agreeing to the loan terms be sure to check the fees you will be charged if you cannot make your repayments.