Payday loans can cover you when you need cash in a hurry, but it's important to compare lenders.
Payday loans are exactly as their name suggests – small loans to cover you when you are caught short before payday. These loans can be really useful to get access to quick cash, but comparing lenders before you apply for one of these loans will help ensure you get the right loan for you.
Sunshine Short Term Offer
This is a short term loan offer with a fast and easy online application for bad credit borrowers who are employed. You can apply today to get approved for up to $2,000.
- Loan Amount: $2,000
- Loan Term: 9 weeks
- Turnaround Time: 30 Minutes - conditions apply
- Total Cost of Borrowing $100: 20% of borrowed amount + 4% of borrowed amount each month
- Bad credit borrowers OK
- Quick and easy Approval
- No Credit Checks - Must be employed
Short term loan comparisons
How you can compare your payday loan options
- The lender. This is who provides you the payday loan. Underneath is a short description of its offering.
- Max. loan amount. The maximum amount you'll be able to borrow from this lender. Keep in mind you may not be eligible for this amount.
- Term of the loan. The range of repayment dates this lender may offer you.
- Turnaround time. How quickly you may be able to receive your funds from this lender.
- Total cost of borrowing $100. These are the fees and rates applied to the loan.
4 quick tips to help you compare
- Sort the table. Click on the column headings to sort the table according to what you want and need.
- Click through to the review page. By clicking on the name of the loan you can read a detailed review of the payday loan before you apply. Find out fees, features and restrictions plus other important details.
- Find the information you need. If you're after specific information on loans, we might already have a guide for you on finder.com.au. Look through the guides section in the left hand navigation or use the search function at the top of the page.
- Browse through the loan types. There are a number of loan types at the top of this page on the left hand side that you can navigate to help you find what you need faster. Find loan types such as Centrelink loans, loans for unemployed people or instant cash loans.
How to use the above table to find the right payday loan for you
Now you know what each of the fields in the above table outlines, you can use this to find the right loan for your needs.
- How quickly do you need the loan? The turnaround time offered by lenders may be the most important factor to you, depending on the time-sensitiveness of the loan purpose.
- How much do you need to borrow? Keep in mind that you may not be eligible for the maximum loan amount offered by the lender.
- What repayments can you afford? Lenders generally structure your repayments around your pay frequency, debiting your account on the dates you get paid. Your repayment amounts will depend on how much you borrow and the terms you are offered.
- Are you employed or do you receive Centrelink? Payday lenders like to see regular income, whether it be from employment or Centrelink payments. Lenders have specific restrictions if you do receive Centrelink, so be sure to confirm your eligibility before you submit your application.
- How bad is your credit history? Payday loans are generally sought by people with bad credit history as lenders generally focus more on your current situation, but the amount of black marks on your file may have a bearing on your application. Check the eligibility criteria before you apply.
By doing a quick comparison of your payday options before clicking "Go to Site" you can rest assured you're applying with the right lender for your needs and situation.