City Finance offers payday, cash and other loans for varying purposes, with multiple borrowing solutions available.
City Finance is an Australian short term online lender, offering a diverse range of loans for borrowers. The company has branches in all Australian states and territories, including major rural centres.
City Finance loans include a variety of loan types, including different periods of loan for different loan amounts, and flexible lending terms for larger loans which may offer additional options for borrowers.
Comparison of payday loans
We don't compare City Finance loans directly, but you can have a look at your other options below:
Types of personal loans from City Finance
City Finance advertise their loans for a wide range of purposes. They have a variety of loan types available, including:
- Small loans from up to $2000 over a 1 year period
- Medium loans from up to $5000 over a 2 year period
- Other loans from $5001 up to an approved amount over 5 years
Loans are charged at a specified percentage of the loan amount, with an additional percentage-based management fee. City Finance does not offer refinancing or loan renewal options.
Features and benefits of a City Finance personal loan
- Quick turnaround. with a an average 24 hour funding period after approval including financial institution processing times. This processing time may be relevant for borrowers seeking emergency cash, or trying to borrow under time constraints. For payday loans, which are used to manage short term cash flow issues, this fast processing offers immediate access to funds.
- Early repayment. City Finance allows early repayment of loans by borrowers who may repay their loans directly via electronic funds transfer. It should be noted that in order to repay the loan in full, borrowers must pay all applicable charges and fees payable at the date of repayment.
- Multiple loans. City Finance offers borrowers the option of taking out more than one small loan. This option is only offered for loans up to $2000 and is not available for larger loans. The approval of a second small loan is made at the discretion of City Finance.
How to apply for a personal loan from City Finance
You can apply for a City Finance loan online. Keep in mind you must meet the following criteria to be eligible:
- Over 18
- Be able to provide 100 points worth of identification
- Have a regular source of income.
A business or individual with an ABN (Australian Business Number) may also apply for City Finance loans.
City Finance states that it will accept loan applications regardless of income status, including applicants from applicants receiving unemployment or similar benefits. City Finance does carry out credit checks and does state that loans may be declined on the basis of a bad credit record.
City Finance offers small to medium size personal loans on a straightforward basis of percentile charges and fees payable. Loans are offered in a broad bandwidth from $100 up to $5000, with loan costs and fees charged on a per $100 basis.