Find out what your options are when you need quick access to funds.
If your wallet is feeling a little light and you need some cash to see you through to your next payday, there are lenders who may be able to help you with a loan. Depending on your financial situation you may be able to borrow up to $2,000, or even more, and have access to your money in as little as a few hours. Find out how to get the cash you need in our guide below.
Comparison of cash lenders
Types of finance you can consider
If you're in need of cash, you have a few loan options that you can consider.
- Short term loans. These are small loans that are designed to be repaid quickly. Lenders cannot offer terms of less than 16 days, but maximum loan terms can extend anywhere up to one year. For short term loans you will usually see terms of less than four months. Ensure the repayments will be affordable on your budget before you apply.
- Bad credit personal loans. If you need a larger loan or looking for extended repayment terms, you may want to consider a bad credit personal loans. Lenders that offer these loans can still offer a quick turnaround time to get you the cash you need, but offer loans up to $5,000, or even $10,000 in some cases. Loan terms can extend up to two years.
Features and benefits of applying for cash now
- Easy application process. Cash lenders usually offer quick applications that are entirely online, saving you the hassle of uploading documents or travelling to a storefront to fill in forms.
- Flexible loan amounts. You can usually have the option of applying for between $100 and $2,000, but some lenders may restrict the amount you can apply for if you are a first-time borrower.
- Convenient repayments. Lenders will normally structure your repayments according to your pay cycle and will automatically debt repayments from your account on the scheduled dates.
- Get the loan you need when you need it. This is the main benefit of applying for any loan – if you are in need of funds, comparing and applying for a loan will give you the chance to access the financing you need.
How you can apply
Start by comparing lenders on the page above. Take a look at the loan amounts on offer as well as the eligibility criteria to find the right loan for you. Once you find a loan you want to learn more about, you can click "Go to Site" to confirm the eligibility criteria and submit your application.
The turnaround time differs between lenders but you will usually find out if you're approved within a few minutes. You can then receive your funds on the next business day, depending on the funding time offered by the lender.