When the paycheque ends for a Perth resident before the week does a payday loan may be able to help
For the approximate two million residents Australia’s fourth largest city, Perth, there are an overwhelming amount of employment and business opportunities inside of the city as well as its diverse suburbs. As the capital of the Western Australia with a growing economy, this area has become abundant in development opportunities for small businesses that cater to differing markets.
However, there may be times when you just need that little bit of extra cash to get you through to the next payday. This is where a payday loan may come in handy to help you afford that minor expense.
Sunshine Short Term Offer
This is a short term loan offer with a fast and easy online application for bad credit borrowers who are employed. You can apply today to get approved for up to $2,000.
- Loan Amount: $2,000
- Loan Term: 9 weeks
- Turnaround Time: 30 Minutes - conditions apply
- Total Cost of Borrowing $100: 20% of borrowed amount + 4% of borrowed amount each month
- Bad credit borrowers OK
- Quick and easy Approval
- No Credit Checks - Must be employed
Payday Loans in Perth you could apply for
Warning about Borrowing
It can be expensive to borrow small amounts of money and borrowing may not solve your money problems.
Check your options before you borrow:
- For information about other options for managing bills and debts, ring 1800 007 007 from anywhere in Australia to talk to a free and independent financial counsellor
- Talk to your electricity, gas, phone or water provider to see if you can work out a payment plan
- If you are on government benefits, ask if you can receive an advance from Centrelink: Phone: 13 17 94
The Government's MoneySmart website shows you how small amount loans work and suggests other options that may help you.
* This statement is an Australian Government requirement under the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009.
How do Payday Loans providers in Perth work?
A resident of Perth has the opportunity to access funds from an upcoming pay by using the services of a payday loan provider. These quick cash loans are mostly based on an applicant’s current employment history and ability to pay it back in a short amount of them.
Borrowers of payday loans are required to fill out a short application form and show proof of employment. The lender is usually able to provide an answer in only a few minutes and deposit the cash into your account the same or next day. There are higher fees and rates with this type of loan that you should be aware of being applying.
What you should be comparing with providers in Perth
The payday loan industry in Australia has become heavily regulated in recent years, resulting in a cap of 24% in fees on the amount they may charge. You can however find some lenders that fall below that amount when doing your comparisons.
Check the fees carefully and look at the fine print to see how much you will be charged for a late or missed repayments.
The terms involve how long you have to pay the loan back. Most often these are short periods of time with this type of loan, lasting anywhere from one week to 90 days. Consider this carefully as the high interest rate will continue to be applied to your balance as you make your repayments.
Some lenders will conduct a non-traditional credit check in order to ascertain if you qualify for a loan. This will allow you to apply without it adding an inquiry to your credit report.
What areas in Perth are Payday Loans providers available?
Perth is a bustling modern city with a working class that extends to both extremes of the spectrum. A payday loan provider can be found in inner city suburban and commercial areas where there is a high population of middle class Australian workers.
The suburbs that surround the city are also open for payday loan providers. These residents that are either working locally or commuting to the city have many needs that a payday loan provider can help to meet.
Located on the Swan River, this small suburb was once home to the notable actor Heath Ledger. Here you find a number of well known Perth landmarks that make this an area an attractive one for tourism.
Also on the Swan River is Ashfield, a mostly residential suburb whose inhabitants have easy access to work by the local rail line.
Located only ten km east of Perth’s main business district, Cloverdale is home to Belmont Forum. This is a popular retail center for Perth with over 140 stores and shops located inside.
You will find Ferndale 15 km from the central business district of Perth on its southeastern side. The residents here are able to enjoy a large sports ground and the smaller Ferndale shopping centre.
Close to Ferndale is the small suburb of Lynwood. This mostly residential area located next to the Canning River contains a series of popular parks alongside two major shopping complexes and a large recreation centre.
- South Perth.
Only three km south of the Perth central business district this inner city suburb is home to the Perth Zoo. The areas proximity to the river and business district has caused a rise in residential buildings prices, including a number of high rise apartment complexes.
Pros and cons of using a Payday Loans provider
- Quick cash. A payday loan is able to provide a borrower with cash fast when they need it, sometimes on the same day.
- Loan amounts. The loan amounts of vary from $100 to $5,000 making it easy to find the loan that will meet your current need.
- Easy application. In most cases the amount of paperwork involved in securing a payday loan is minimal, requiring not much more than identification, current bank details and a transaction account.
- Rates and fees. When combined, the rates and fees a borrower pays with this type of loan are much higher than your typical personal or other loan product. If you choose long terms, you can end up paying an exorbitant amount of money for borrowing so little.
Questions to ask your Payday Loans provider
- Fees. What types and amounts of fees should I expect and how much will I be charged for a late repayment?
- Terms. How long will I have to pay the loan back and will I be penalised for doing so earlier than expected?
- Reloan. Once I have completed the terms of one loan, will I be permitted to apply for another?
- Credit check. How are you checking my credit history and will you be??
This type of loan can easily cost you more money than it was worth if you do not conduct careful comparisons first. Compare the variety of payday loan lenders in Perth to find the one that will give you the most benefit.