- Payday 24/7 loans are now offered through its parent company, Ferratum. The rates, fees and requirements as outlined on the page below are all the same. You can use the 'Go to Site' link to apply online with Ferratum.
Payday 24/7 offers payday loans to everyday Australians who may be in need of emergency cash.
Payday 24/7 is an Australian run company that is based in Perth and directed by an Australian banker with over 15 years experience. The company is operated on the basis that the customer should only borrow what they need. This is a philosophy which is reflected in its lending system and how it offers payday loans. Payday 24/7 may be able to help you in times of financial emergencies.
|Product Name||Ferratum Cash Loans|
|Min Loan Amount||$100|
|Max. Loan Amount||$1,900|
|Initial Maximum Loan Amount||$1,000|
|Loan Term||Up to 6 mths|
|Turnaround Time||Same Day if approved|
|Costs||20% of borrowed amount + 4% of borrowed amount each month|
|Requirements||You must be over 18 and have your own email address, mobile phone number and a bank account.|
|Available to Centrelink borrowers||Yes|
- Fast approval
- Flexible repayment
- Use funds for any purpose
- High interest rate
- Cost of 20% of borrowed amount + 4% of borrowed amount each month
- Late fees may be charged
- Must be over 18 years old
- Australian citizen or Australian permanent resident
- Must have a regular income
- Need your own email address and mobile phone number
How does a loan from Payday 24/7 work?
Payday 24/7 offers short term payday loans. The loan amount can range from $100 to $1,000 and is generally deposited in your bank account quickly.
The application form is simple and can be completed online, making the application process relatively easy. After confirming your proof of identity and providing bank details, the approval process is almost immediate. The payday loans offered are short term and are structured to ensure they will lesson, rather than add to your financial burden.
Features and benefits of a Payday 24/7 Payday Loan
- Fast direct deposits. The application process for a short term loan from Payday 24/7 is easy, secure and, most importantly, fast. The quick process means the cash you request could be in your account as fast as one business day. This attractive benefit can make a difference when you are in a desperate financial situation.
- Local customer service. Getting a loan when you need it quickly can be a stressful situation. Payday 24/7 has local customer service representatives that can help you when you have important and urgent questions.
- Apply online in minutes. Applying online is simple when using the Payday 24/7 website. The online application only asks simple questions and provides a response directly after you apply, meaning there is very little waiting involved. Because Payday 24/7 pairs with secure online partners, you can safely upload past bank statements which means there is no need no to dig through old papers.
How to apply for a personal loan from Payday 24/7
Fill in your personal details and complete the requested information. Your application could be approved in minutes, giving you access to funds quickly. The application form is simple to understand but if you need greater clarity, a local customer service representative is a phone call away.
- You must be 18 years old or over.
- You must have an email account.
- You must have a bank account.
- You must have a working mobile phone.
- You must be an Australian resident.
Payday 24/7 offers loans to residents of Australia who require emergency cash. It is a simple process to apply for a Payday 24/7 loan, making it easy for successful applicants to receive a funds quickly. When you are in a financially stressful situation or just need a bit of assistance in between paycheques, payday loans can be a handy financial cushion. With repayment dates of 16, 22 or 32 days, there are a variety of repayment options to suit a range of financial situations.
Warning about Borrowing
It can be expensive to borrow small amounts of money and borrowing may not solve your money problems.
Check your options before you borrow:
- For information about other options for managing bills and debts, ring 1800 007 007 from anywhere in Australia to talk to a free and independent financial counsellor
- Talk to your electricity, gas, phone or water provider to see if you can work out a payment plan
- If you are on government benefits, ask if you can receive an advance from Centrelink: Phone: 13 17 94
The Government's MoneySmart website shows you how small amount loans work and suggests other options that may help you.
* This statement is an Australian Government requirement under the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009.