Payday 24/7 Payday Loans
- Payday 24/7 loans are now offered through its parent company, Ferratum. The rates, fees and requirements as outlined on the page below are all the same. You can use the 'Go to Site' link to apply online with Ferratum.
Payday 24/7 offers payday loans to everyday Australians who may be in need of emergency cash.Payday 24/7 is an Australian run company that is based in Perth and directed by an Australian banker with over 15 years experience. The company is operated on the basis that the customer should only borrow what they need. This is a philosophy which is reflected in its lending system and how it offers payday loans. Payday 24/7 may be able to help you in times of financial emergencies.
Maximum loan amount
for $1,500 loan
3 to 12 months
Term of loan
|Product Name||Ferratum Cash Loans|
|Minimum loan amount||$500|
|Maximum loan amount||$1,900|
|Initial Maximium Loan Amount||$1,900|
|Loan term||3 to 12 months|
|Turnaround time||Same day - conditions apply|
|Costs||20% of borrowed amount + 4% of borrowed amount each month|
|Requirements||You must be over 18 and have your own email address, mobile, phone number and a bank account.|
|Available to Centrelink Borrowers?||Yes|
Are you struggling financially?
If you're struggling financially and would like to speak to someone for free financial advice, information and assistance you can call the Financial Counsellors hotline on 1800 007 007 (open from 9:30am to 4pm, Monday to Friday). If you are suffering financial problems related to the coronavirus pandemic you may be eligible for additional support. Find out more here: https://www.finder.com.au/coronavirus-financial-help
⚠️ Warning about Borrowing
Do you really need a loan today?*
It can be expensive to borrow small amounts of money and borrowing may not solve your money problems.
Check your options before you borrow:
- For information about other options for managing bills and debts, ring 1800 007 007 from anywhere in Australia to talk to a free and independent financial counsellor
- Talk to your electricity, gas, phone or water provider to see if you can work out a payment plan
- If you are on government benefits, ask if you can receive an advance from Centrelink: Phone: 13 17 94
The Government's MoneySmart website shows you how small amount loans work and suggests other options that may help you.
* This statement is an Australian Government requirement under the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009.
How does a loan from Payday 24/7 work?Payday 24/7 offers short term payday loans. The loan amount can range from $500 to $1,900 and is generally deposited in your bank account quickly.
The application form is simple and can be completed online. After confirming your proof of identity and providing bank details, you will find out almost immediately if you have been approved for the loan. The payday loans offered are short term and are structured to ensure they will lesson, rather than add to your financial burden.
Features and benefits of a Payday 24/7 Payday Loan
- Fast direct deposits. The application process for a short term loan from Payday 24/7 is easy, secure and, most importantly, fast. The quick process means the cash you request could be in your account as fast as one business day.
- Local customer service. Getting a short-term loan when you need it quickly can be a stressful situation. Payday 24/7 has local customer service representatives that can help you when you have important and urgent questions.
- Apply online in minutes. Applying online is simple when using the Payday 24/7 website. The online application provides a response directly after you apply, meaning there is very little waiting involved. Because Payday 24/7 pairs with secure online partners, you can safely upload past bank statements which means there is no need no to dig through old papers.
How to apply for a personal loan from Payday 24/7
Fill in your personal details and complete the requested information. Your application could be approved in minutes, giving you access to funds quickly. The application form is simple to understand but if you need greater clarity, local customer service representatives are available to speak to on the phone.
- You must be 18 years old or over.
- You must have an email account.
- You must have a bank account.
- You must have a working mobile phone.
- You must be an Australian resident.