PAX Australia 2019 tickets are now on sale
Australia's largest video game convention is upping the ante for 2019 with more games and an earlier kick-off date.
Ever since the arrival of PAX on Aussie shores back in 2013, the multi-day video game convention has only grown in size and scope. For 2019, the event is knocking things up another notch with more games, more local developers and more live content to keep you entertained throughout its 3-day run.
PAX Australia 2019 is also starting the festivities earlier than normal, opening up on Friday 11 October and running through till Sunday 13 October. According to PAX Australia Content Manager Luke Lancaster, this is a move fans have been clamouring for since the event's inception.
"We heard your cry for PAX to come sooner," said Lancaster. "It turns out planning PAX is much like scheduling a D&D game, and when we sat down to plan the first weekend we all had free was in October. Apologies to any other sessions we may have disrupted."
Like previous years, tickets for PAX Australia 2019 take the form of single-day passes and 3-day passes. A single-day pass will set you back $65, while a 3-day pass goes for $170. Both can now be purchased online from Showclix.
- Razer Raiju Ultimate gaming controller review: A premium package worth the price
- Brief Battles review: For great multiplayer ass-emblies
- Days Gone Review: Gone right over the handlebars that is
- Yoshi’s Crafted World Review: It’s a diorama-rama
- Hands-on with Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled: Oozing with old school bandicool