Pat McGrath Skin Fetish concealer system: All release details here
This is your first official look at the brand new (and inclusive) concealer system from Pat McGrath.
The new year means it's time to buckle down and nail that complexion routine. Because who doesn't want flawless skin?
Pat McGrath Labs can help with that and it's all thanks to the new Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Concealer System.
Introducing a brand new (and the first) concealer formula from Pat McGrath. It's infused with a vita serum complex, providing you with full coverage while diffusing pigments make it look invisible on the skin.
This isn't the first time the luxury beauty brand has experimented with complexion products: last year, Pat McGrath launched the foundation and complexion system.
When can you get your hands on it? The whole system will be available to purchase from 21 February. At first, you'll only be able to shop exclusively from Pat McGrath online, but it will eventually make its way to Sephora stores.
What's in the Pat McGrath Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Concealer System?
- The concealer: The formula offers full coverage, a weightless feel and a radiant matte finish. It promises to conceal and brighten the under eye, without creasing or settling into fine lines. Oh and in typical Pat McGrath style, there are 36 inclusive shades to choose from. It will retail for $55.
- The under eye powder: If you're after a silky and blurring under eye powder, then we've found your match. It's the perfect match to the concealer. It will retail for $51.
- The concealer brush: It's synthetic (and vegan), mimicking the effect of goat hair. The result? Perfectly blended concealer every single time. It will retail for $55.
View this post on Instagram
Keen to check out more of the latest beauty news? You're in luck because here at Finder, we cover it all. Huda Beauty just launched its skincare line called Wishful Skin – and you need to check it out. We're also absolutely obsessed with the new MAC Cosmetics Petal Power collection.
- Selfless by Hyram Skincare: Products reveal + Australian release
- Pop prince Harry Styles rumoured to launch a unisex cosmetics and perfume brand
- Finder Green Fave: My Soda Haircare
- Menstrual Hygiene Day: How The Body Shop is changing the conversation
- Bella Poarch’s entire beauty routine plus some affordable dupes