Party in Hawaii from $398 return with the latest Jetstar Flight Frenzy sale
Hurry! Sale must end at 8pm!Jetstar's weekly Flight Frenzy has a wealth of deals attached to it including flights to Christchurch from $139 and flights to Phuket from $229. The one that's got us hitting the "book" button though is flights to Hawaii from $199.
Where's that credit card, amirite?
All fares mentioned above are one-way with returns costing double, taking you to the Hawaiian shores from $398 return.
They depart from Sydney and Melbourne, both at this price, and are for travel between 16 January and 19 February 2019.
Sale ends at 8pm, unless seats sell out prior. Get on them quick with Flight Finder or the search tool below.
How good are these Jetstar fares?
- Price: Great. At under $400 return these are bang-on some of the best fares to Hawaii we've seen all year. The only time Jetstar has gone less was during its Return for Free sale where they were down to $356 return.
- Airline: Great. Jetstar is a low-cost carrier and regarded as one of the best in the Asia/Pacific region. Fares are seat-only with checked luggage, meals and entertainment costing extra.
- Travel time: Great. All flights are direct.
- Weather: Good. There's no poor time to visit Hawaii and January and February boast warm days with 25-30°C weather and minimal rainfall. It's also ideal for whale watching.
- WA travel vouchers: Who qualifies for the $1 million in free travel?
- Virgin Australia becomes the first Australian airline to offer flexible bookings until 2021
- Tasmanians to receive $150 in vouchers to boost local tourism
- New DiDi rideshare service shaves 20% more off Sydney rides
- Queensland’s NSW and ACT travel ban: Everything you need to know