Party in Hawaii from $398 return with the latest Jetstar Flight Frenzy sale
Hurry! Sale must end at 8pm!Jetstar's weekly Flight Frenzy has a wealth of deals attached to it including flights to Christchurch from $139 and flights to Phuket from $229. The one that's got us hitting the "book" button though is flights to Hawaii from $199.
Where's that credit card, amirite?
All fares mentioned above are one-way with returns costing double, taking you to the Hawaiian shores from $398 return.
They depart from Sydney and Melbourne, both at this price, and are for travel between 16 January and 19 February 2019.
Sale ends at 8pm, unless seats sell out prior. Get on them quick with Flight Finder or the search tool below.
How good are these Jetstar fares?
- Price: Great. At under $400 return these are bang-on some of the best fares to Hawaii we've seen all year. The only time Jetstar has gone less was during its Return for Free sale where they were down to $356 return.
- Airline: Great. Jetstar is a low-cost carrier and regarded as one of the best in the Asia/Pacific region. Fares are seat-only with checked luggage, meals and entertainment costing extra.
- Travel time: Great. All flights are direct.
- Weather: Good. There's no poor time to visit Hawaii and January and February boast warm days with 25-30°C weather and minimal rainfall. It's also ideal for whale watching.
- 70% of Australians “too scared to travel”, but are they wrong?
- New international travel rules: Quarantine, proof of vax, visas and more explained
- 5 early Black Friday travel deals: Bag a bargain right now
- 10 Click Frenzy™ travel deals that can save you up to 45%
- 3 cheapest places to fly now Australia’s international borders are open