FREE shipping on orders over $300
We have 2 Parlour X sales available
What's the most popular deal from ParlourX this week?
We have a total of 2 deals available for ParlourX today. However, the most popular deal from ParlourX is the FREE shipping on orders over $300. So get your hands on it before it runs out!
Which payment methods can I use at ParlourX?
Plus there's free shipping if you spend over $300.
Parlour X review | Pros and Cons
- Fantastic collection of leading luxury designer brands.
- Gift vouchers are available. The perfect way to spoil someone special.
- Free shipping on orders over $300.
- Speedy shipping services. Your order should take no more than five working days to arrive.
- Subscribe to the newsletter and get 10% off your order.
- Shipping fees can vary depending on the total weight of your order.
- Strict returns policy. If you want to return purchases made online, you'll have to send the customer service team an email within 24 hours of the arrival of your item(s).
How can I get Parlour X free shipping?
If you want free shipping on your Parlour X order, all you have to do is spend over $300. For all orders below this amount, a shipping fee of $20 will be added to your order. This covers delivery on items that weigh up to 2.5kg. Orders will incur an extra fee of $10 per kilo thereafter.
What is the Parlour X returns policy?
Returns are accepted on non-sale items for either a full refund or an exchange. Items must be returned at your own cost within 10 days of your receipt in perfect condition. To be eligible to return items, you'll need to contact the Parlour X customer service team to inform them of your intent to return within 24 hours of receiving your item.
To get in touch with customer services, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Top 3 fashion and beauty deals
Check out Finder's most popular fashion and beauty deals:
- Etsy is offering Up to 50% off clothing, shoes, accessories and more. This deal has been used 9 times and was last verified in January 2022. We've also found another 5 deals available from Etsy.
- Lululemon is offering Up to 50% off- We Made Too Much. This deal has been used 1 times and was last verified in September 2021. We've also found another 5 deals available from Lululemon.
- Nasty Gal is offering 55% off everything. This deal has been used 1 times by shoppers like you. We've also found another 6 deals available from Nasty Gal .
How did we pick these ParlourX deals?Our editorial team compare thousands of deals, giving you the best ParlourX offers available today.
More guides on Finder
Ethereum price shrugs off SEC and IRS criticism with 24-hour rally
With the IRS and SEC addressing Ethereum in a negative light recently, it appears as though the altcoin may potentially be faced with increased turbulence in the near term.
7 hidden costs of owning a car and how to avoid them [SPONSORED] Thinking of buying a car or eager to make yours more affordable? Try focusing on the secondary costs of car ownership.
Can Bitcoin beat the Fed? BTC price increases despite bearish news
With the Fed looking to initiate its long withstanding tapering plans within the next month or so, volatility across markets (including stocks and crypto) is expected to increase.
New on Netflix, Prime Video, Disney Plus, Stan, Foxtel, BINGE and more in February 2022
Don’t miss out on this gargantuan list of incredible titles.
Beauty Product Of The Week: Charlotte Tilbury Beautiful Skin Foundation
We got our hands on the new Charlotte Tilbury Beautiful Skin foundation and here are our thoughts on the $60 product.
Jabra PanaCast 20 webcam review: Hey Jabra my eyes are up here
The Jabra PanaCast 20 is a cracker of a webcam that will quite literally follow you wherever you go. But it has a price tag that’s hard to get past.
8 steps to creating a more financially fulfilling life in 2022
It's important to be positive about the year ahead and start thinking about how to make 2022 your most fulfilling yet.
Qantas sale: Score international flights from $449
Book flexible flights now to Fiji, New Zealand, Singapore, Japan, USA, UK and more.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Alpha HPA (A4N ↑11.1%), Recce Pharmaceuticals (RCE ↑6.2%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Friday 28 January 2022.
Ask an Expert