Paris flights from $885 return in peak season
Springtime in Paris? Yes, please!
Flight Centre has just sprung the ultimate sale to Paris just in time to plan your European holiday. And, the timing couldn’t be more perfect to surprise your special someone for Valentine’s Day with round-trip flights to the city of love at its most romantic time.
Fly from Melbourne to Paris for $885 round trip with Air China on dates between 1 May and 7 June 2018.
You can also grab low fares to Paris from Sydney or Brisbane for $899 travelling between April and June.
All flights are full service with Air China and include checked baggage, in-flight meals and entertainment.
To book: These fares aren't part of a larger sale and can sell out at any moment, so we'd recommend booking with Flight Centre as soon as possible.
How good are these fares?
Most of these dates fall within our recommended time to travel to Paris, March to May. Springtime is not only the most romantic time but is a great time to see the locals come alive as they emerge from indoors to stroll along the Seine and enjoy picnics in the park.
The weather is mild with temperatures from 6°C-19°C and the tourist crowds and hotel prices have yet to reach their summer peak.
- NSW Dine and Discover vouchers extended: Best ways to use yours now
- The 5 best Flight Centre EOFY travel deals
- Virgin Australia announces free flights competition for vaccinated Aussies
- 5 ways to maximise your $200 Luxury Escapes COVID-19 vouchers
- Sydney Solstice Festival 2021: 10 unmissable things to do