Paris flights from $885 return in peak season
Springtime in Paris? Yes, please!
Flight Centre has just sprung the ultimate sale to Paris just in time to plan your European holiday. And, the timing couldn’t be more perfect to surprise your special someone for Valentine’s Day with round-trip flights to the city of love at its most romantic time.
Fly from Melbourne to Paris for $885 round trip with Air China on dates between 1 May and 7 June 2018.
You can also grab low fares to Paris from Sydney or Brisbane for $899 travelling between April and June.
All flights are full service with Air China and include checked baggage, in-flight meals and entertainment.
To book: These fares aren't part of a larger sale and can sell out at any moment, so we'd recommend booking with Flight Centre as soon as possible.
How good are these fares?
Most of these dates fall within our recommended time to travel to Paris, March to May. Springtime is not only the most romantic time but is a great time to see the locals come alive as they emerge from indoors to stroll along the Seine and enjoy picnics in the park.
The weather is mild with temperatures from 6°C-19°C and the tourist crowds and hotel prices have yet to reach their summer peak.
- 10 most popular travel destinations for Australians in 2021
- South Australia reopens border with NSW: What to know before you go
- Queensland reopens its borders to select NSW areas: Here’s what you need to know
- WA travel vouchers: Who qualifies for the $1 million in free travel?
- Virgin Australia becomes the first Australian airline to offer flexible bookings until 2021