Get set to sparkle and spoil yourself this Boxing Day with Pandora Jewellery. Here’s everything you need to know in advance to shop for cheap charms.
If you’re not one to treat yourself to new treasures very often, Boxing Day sales are the perfect time of the year to go all out and splurge for yourself or a little extra post-Christmas treasure for a loved one. From the Disney to Christmas collections, Travel and Magnificent Kingdom, Danish jewellery brand Pandora has something for everyone. Read on to get up to speed on how to tackle Australia’s biggest retail sale. And if you want to see all the Boxing Day sales, head to our main Boxing Day page.
For all the sales head to the Boxing Day sales page, or scroll down for the Pandora Boxing Day offers.
Popular Pandora coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|24 Apr 2018||Free express delivery on orders over $120||********|
What is the benefit of shopping online vs in-store?
Shopping in-store during sales periods can be intense at the best of times, most especially on Boxing Day. Every year the Boxing Day sale brings mayhem, mass crowds and a mad rush through retail stores. The benefit to shopping the sales online, from the comfort of your couch, will save you time and energy while being convenient and calm.
Tips and tricks for shopping in the Boxing Day sales:
Prepare yourself, you’re about to get a whole lot better at shopping the sales.
- Subscribe to the finder.com.au newsletter. By signing up to receive our newsletter you will be kept in the loop with all deals and information around Boxing Day sales 2016. You’ll find the email subscription box below.
- Set yourself a budget, and stick to it! The most important rule before you start your Boxing Day sale shopping spree: decide on what you can afford and don’t overspend. It’s easy to get caught up in the moment and splurge on things you don’t really need.
- Add to your wishlist in advance. If you’re serious about Boxing Day sales do yourself a favour and spend the time going through the website in advance. Come the morning of the sale you’ll be able to process your order right away - eliminating the chance of missing out sell out items.
- Do your research. During Boxing Day, retailers will be very competitive on prices. It pays to shop around and check out different websites to see if there is a better deal elsewhere.
Looking for the rest of the Boxing Day sales? Here are the sales on now.
Subscribe to our newsletter and we will keep you updated as Boxing Day sales information is released.
- How you can shop on Instagram without ever leaving the app
- Meet Australia’s most energy-efficient fridge – the Hisense Black Steel
- Sales extended: See the AfterYay March 2019 sales that are still going
- Best AfterYay March 2019 homewares deals you’ll want to know about
- The AfterYay sales have officially started Afterpay Day March 2019