Panda Security | Prices, plans and features
Keeping yourself safe in the online world is easy, provided you have suitable solutions in place.
Panda Security dates back to 1990 when it began operations in Spain as Panda Software. It became a local market leader by 1995 and started its overseas expansion in 1996. It took its current name in 2007, which is also when it started consolidating its global expansion. It now has a direct sales presence in 80 countries and users of its products in 195 countries. It makes its products available in 23 languages.
Its offerings for domestic consumers include antivirus, anti-spam, firewall, parental control, password management, identity protection and more. Businesses and enterprises can benefit from an integrated on-premises endpoint protection platform, as well as SaaS (software as a service) based protection of endpoints, email and web traffic, and cloud-based systems management.
Products and services, prices and packages
Panda Security lets you choose from multiple offerings, and its paid solutions come with free trials for 30 days.
- Panda Free Antivirus. You can use this to protect your Windows PC. This antivirus and anti-spyware solution offers real-time protection. It requires little attention after installation, and it offers URL and web filtering along with behavioural analysis protection.
- Panda Dome Essential. This program works with devices that use Windows and Android and offers protection from ransomware and viruses, protects you from online fraud and secures your online communication. A one-year subscription for one device costs $44.24 or you can pay month to month for $4.99. You can also get a bundle for three, five or 10 devices.
- Panda Dome Advanced. This program offers an antivirus solution for Windows, Mac and Android. With devices that use Windows, it offers Wi-Fi protection, parental control and data shield, and it lets you back up your data. If you get a one-year subscription for one device you’ll pay $62.24 or $6.99 per month. You can also choose from plans for multiple devices.
- Panda Dome Complete. In addition to the features found in Dome Advanced, this program comes with a password manager, full control of any device on your network and a virtual vault to protect your money and your data from all types of threats. Pricing is $89.24 for a year or $9.99 per month. With this program, you can choose from plans that go up to unlimited devices.
- Panda Dome Premium. This program offers a little more than Panda Dome Complete. Cross-platform data storage gives you access to the Panda Could Drive that you can use to store, share and sync data across multiple devices, with 20GB of storage space. It also lets you back up your contacts as and when you like. It includes premium VPN access for 5 Windows and Android devices. Pricing starts at $15.99 per month or $143.24 per year.
No matter which Panda Security solution you choose, you get free access to standard technical support, through which you can get assistance via phone, chat, email and an online forum. Getting Panda Gold Protection gives you access to premium support, through which you get disinfection assurance and you can have a Panda Security technician access your device remotely.
The Panda Security online technical support platform can help you get started with your new Panda program, and it also offers answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about aspects like downloads, installation, error codes, upgrades and function-specific queries.
Ask an Expert